Sukhoi Su-27/30/33/35/37 Flanker series & Su-34 Fullback - History, Design, Performance & Dissection

My guy…we had to ask you over and over wtf you were talking about.

And as it turns out you were upset about nothing.

Its actually mind boggling.

And reinforcement of an airframe would not effect its lifespan, especially from shock due to turbulence. If anything, a conventional reinforcement to strengthen it would cause more shock damage due to rigitidy.

Do they do any combined aerobatics?

I can’t wait for the mentioned fuel sliders in the roadmap, testing things like this would be far easier.

1 Like

Well, you can just set the test drive settings to unlimitted fuel and edit the fuel mass through local host fm commands.

My worry is that the road map says “within current constrains”, which probably mean we will not be able to take less that min fuel. A problem for the Su-27 in 1v1 tournaments, since it takes ~13 min fuel and drains it relatively slowly. Hell, the flight manual gives the performance curves for a fuel loading of ~8 min.

3 Likes

NASA dude, I asked you to show me one source that shows that any model changes that Gajin does to any one of their many models are detected via datamine. You flip out over it.

Just show me one. The burden of proof is on you dudes who declare that datamines reveal all and any changes ever done at any time to any of the models of Warthunder.

I am simply asking any of you to prove it, and you get offended. Why?

I’m going to show my buddy Markus direct proof that he asked for rn.

You mean both teams? Both teams do afik.

True, that is a lot more accessible… The point still stands for online matches, though. It’s a nice addition.

I don’t mind a less-than-min fuel lock. If it were able to go down to like… 200kg of fuel… It would make custom battles with unlimited fuel unbearable. Maybe something like a 10-15% cap on fuel.

1 Like

I would rather gaijin give that responsibility to the players, by making it so that you can put those kind of limits as an option for custom maps, as gaijin themselves don’t pay/have enough attention to adjust the min fuel for all aircraft (there are some fighters that start off with more than 30 mins of fuel). Or have a standard min fuel floor for all planes that is as low as 5-10%.

2 Likes

The data-mine compares the old file to new file and shows the difference.

Gaijin isn’t secretly changing flight models without it showing up in the datamine.

Everything you have claimed about the Su-27 flight model was just a byproduct of your own delusions. I have flown Su-27 in full real controls since it came out and have a lot more experience in it than you do.

The only person that is making the claim about a hidden change is you.

2 Likes

This will 100% definitely be implemented without any glitches or issues whatsoever. Amazing idea!

1. It is impossible to prove a negative.

2. The data-mine isn’t something that is published by Gaijin. It’s literally an analysis of the files in game that are changed.

3. The modeling parameters are in the files. This isn’t hard to figure out.

4 Likes

It is impossible for you to prove that datamine reports detect all and any changes developers do to any of the numerous models they have in their own game?

It is impossible for you to prove that datamine reports reveal all and any developer parameters that affect models in game?

It is impossible for you to prove that all and any changes to a model are immediately detected via datamine and you and those who conduct them are immediately notified?

Then why would you or anyone make such an outrageous unprovable claim? Do you have datamine tools? No??? Wow…

Do you only pretend to know all things on any given subject on the WT forum or is this a trait you carry daily?

You really think you got it all figured out, huh?

Don’t you, Feety?

Hello, joining back into the discussion just to clear something up.

You were the one to CLAIM that something has changed. You have NO proof that something changed, a lot of us told you that there is NO EVIDENCE that anything has changed.

Why is the burden of proof with us?! You claim something you back it up. Otherwise I can claim that I from this second forward are the President of my country. Wait you didn’t hear anything about that? Well I told you so the burden is for you to find an article SPECIFICALLY talking about how I personally did not become the new president.

Articles of who the current president is obviously don’t count because you don’t really think that the government can’t make changes without the public knowing, right?

That’s how insane you sound at times… The burden of proof isn’t with anyone else but you. Find the changes made, come back and proof it. Until you find definitive proof something changed, the Su-27 still has the same FM and I am still the king of my country.

WTF did I just have to write. I am going for a walk to clear my head.

2 Likes

WT is just a game, it has a few numbers ( literally) in common with reality and the rest is not. Be calm, enjoy the game. It’s not reality. By the way, does anyone know how long it takes to replace an AL-31F engine on a Flanker B ? You can find some very nice times on the F-15 and I’d be interested to see how this Soviet aircraft fared in comparison.

if I estimate correctly, then about the same as on the F-15

1 Like

Its impossible for you to prove that Santa Claus isn’t real.

Its impossible for you to prove that Reindeer can’t actually fly.

It’s impossible for you to prove that a fat dude in a sleigh doesn’t use magical powers to deliver toys to children on Christmas Eve.

It’s impossible for you to prove that I am not actually Santa Claus.

I am Santa Claus.

4 Likes

Hey Santa! :D

1 Like

I can only assume he’s still ranting about changes that never happened to support a point he was likely wrong about and has nothing to support. Why do we still reply? It’s clear troll feeding at this point. He’s done a great job at derailing the conversation every time we start discussing real issues.

On the topic of the Su-27, the Oswald efficiency is obviously too low… I don’t have any reason to believe this is correct but I saw we were onto something before we got rudely interrupted. What data do we have for a report to show the Su-27 bleeds energy too quickly?

3 Likes
2 Likes

I never once claimed without a shadow of a doubt anything has changed. I even went over those possibilities.

Yes, the burden of proof is on you people who believe datamine reports detect all and any model changes and reveals all developer parameters that can be manipulated that effect a models behavior and controls.

That they are powerless to change their own models and the way they behave without the public knowing.

I asked for one source.

(btw, I am still going to message you the proof you earlier asked for, just been busy. Give me an hour)