Sukhoi Su-27/30/33/35/37 Flanker series & Su-34 Fullback - History, Design, Performance & Dissection

So, essentially you are admitting that you have been arguing with me for a week and defending a barrier at 800km-900km that never existed because you do not know how to regulate your alpha in full real?

Source? lol. Source this declaration right now.

Or you going to send me another irrelevant NASA article describing the speed regimes of Airliners that has nothing to do with the issue at hand?

Any changes to ground models magically pop up in datamines too? Is there a special detection program that alerts you of model changes are being implemented on the live server?

Then why were you screeching and crying because I desired permissible alpha at a speed that was supposedly there all along?? You even justified the “nonexistent barrier” below…

If my desire to perform high angles of attack at 900km has nothing to do with your inability to maintain energy while dogfighting in Sim and was there all along. Then why did you even bring it up in the first place?
Even defending the nonexistent barrier stating it was an improvement because losing all your speed is not useful.

Feety, do you think we are stupid and cannot simply bring up your earlier post? Are you still going to deny you brought in a NASA description of speed regimes of Airliners (a transonic aircraft)? Using their listed typical operating speeds to hilariously assume that their lowest operating speed of 250mph means high subsonic? All because you saw the word “High Subsonic” in the title of a NASA speed classification of Airliners?

I thought we are humble and can admit err. You see I can when I make a mistake. Why can’t you??

So, did the barrier ever exist? Or you going to admit you argued with me, a paranoid schizophrenic user for a full week over a nonexistent limitation in the Su27 flight model and actually defended it? lol.

Or just perhaps… there are additional developer parameters that can be manipulated that affect a model’s behavior in the game that the general public are not privy to and have access to? I know it sounds wild to you and those who just learned how to Datamine 3 months ago.

No, not a remote possibility?

No Parameter can be changed without showing in the files.

If I give an excel sheet with numbers in it, what exactly do you think you can change without showing ANY changes?!

Even if they touched something on the engine, which would affect ALL vehicles, then we would STILL be able to see it.

The Datamine shows changed values vs kept ones. Anything they change would be highlighted.

What do YOU think they can change without it showing up? It’s pretty clear that nothing has changed, placebo is one hell of a drug… if you are happy with the plane now then just be happy about it, it’s just pretty clear that nothing changed other than maybe your testing procedure.

Yeah can you show me the last instructor and autopilot changes in the files?

No there is no “magical popup” it’s a simple program taking the same code, lining it up next to each other and compare “old vs new” it’s not magical it’s extremely simple.

And yes, ground models or ANY changes at all WILL show up in that comparison.

The Source is that when you have 2 copies of the same thing you can compare them. If one of them has changes made you can either find them with your own eyes or just have a program only highlight the bits that changed.

Sure, IF THERE WERE ANY :D

Show the last ones for any aircraft files

Show me what parameters dictate rip speed and alpha at all speed regimes for any aircraft

Check the very bottom

JAS39A

• Wing
    • Coefficient changes in stall lowered
      • Cd gain from 0.02 to 0.01
      • Cl loss from 0.05 to 0.01
    • AoA shift at 25 degrees AoA from 0.01 to -0.01
      • Aircraft will naturally tend to higher AoA from 25deg
  • Flapless wing
    • Oswald’s efficiency coefficient from 0.66 to 0.67
      • Will result in very slightly lower drag coefficient depending on AoA, meaning better overall turn
    • Lift coefficient AFTER stall adjusted
      • High: from 1.3 to 1.6
      • Low: from -0.9 to -1.4
    • Pitch moment decrease from Mach 0.3 (0.03 → 0.04)
    • Pitch moment decrease from Mach 0.8 (0.08 → 0.1)
      • Will mean less instantaneous turn
    • Critical AoA adjustments
      • High: 36 to 37deg
      • Low: -28 to -32deg
  • Wing with flaps out
      • High: from 1.5 to 1.7
      • Low: from -0.5 to -0.8
    • Pitch moment decrease from Mach 0.3-0.6 (0.03 → 0.04)
    • Pitch moment decrease from Mach 0.8 (0.08 → 0.1)
      • Will mean less instantaneous turn
    • Low critical AoA adjustment: -29 to -31deg
    • Lift coefficient at low critical AoA: -0.4 to -0.8
  • Elevator
    • Area increased from 3.6 to 4.6m2
    • Oswald’s efficiency coefficient from 0.15 to 0.55
      • Will result in lower drag coefficient depending on AoA, meaning better overall turn
      • High: from 1.2 to 1.5
      • Low: from -1.2 to -1.5
    • Critical lift coefficient Mach multiplier max increase from 0.7 to 0.8
      • Depending on Mach number, peak Cl will be a bit higher
    • Critical AoA adjustments
      • High: 34 to 38deg
      • Low: -34 to -38deg
    • Zero-lift drag coefficient increased from 0.00688 to 0.007
  • Vertical stabilizer
    • Span increased from 2.0 to 3.0m
  • Aileron deflection multiplier depending on different speeds adjusted to be less sensitive
  • Pitch multiplier depending on different speeds adjusted
    • Increased elevator deflection at 150 and 200km/h at 2000m
  • Max weight from 160t to 60t
    • Doesn’t affect anything
      *** Instructor critical multiplier increased from 0.76 to 0.8**
      ** * Will allow instructor to pull a little bit more**
1 Like

I asked for files you give me a changelog LMFAO

go away kid with your 100hp car

Yes, go ahead and open up the files yourself, I am on the phone right now. Go ahead, he usually links the raw files, too.

1 Like

Ily markus. You so silly.

Here, check out what you want. Save those and then come back to it when the next “update” happens that you believe in and check if anything changed…

2 Likes

yeah and our boy Gzabi99 knows there are parameters that can be altered that we are unaware or cannot be reported.

Okay, give me a source we he said that FM can be altered without us seeing it.

That’s the FM of the Su-27, keep it and save it so you can compare it to later “changes”.

I am trying to look for one from last week so you can compare them yourself.

Because the changes you describe to have happened are quite significant. If it wasn’t able to pull that much AoA at those speeds then a multitude of files needed to be changed.

You can’t just “increase instructor pull +1” and let is do that. Changing anything on a FM has a severe impact on the whole thing.

I really don’t want to keep arguing with you about it. You seem to think that something has changed when everyone is telling you that it hasn’t. Just be happy with the plane when you now don’t see any issues with it. Let the placebo effect be your friend. Even in medicine placebos are used to help people so why not embrace it?

1 Like

Now with the values you have provided.

Can you show me what dictates the instructor and allowable alpha at all speed ranges?

You cannot why?

Just so I understand you correctly, you want me to look for the values that tell the plane how much AoA it’s allowed to pull at all speeds?

Well… almost EVERYTHING in that file has an impact on that. But I can try to show you the bits that have the biggest impact.

1 Like

I asked a simple question about the files you are permitted to share.

which of the values dictates allowable alpha and the speed ranges associated?

What values manipulate the instructor? You are unable to show.

And I answered as simply as I could: Nearly ALL of them…

I don’t think you understand how FM’s are created.

There is no “Instructor” and “AoA” setting. It all depends on the lift, drag coefficients, speed and altitude. Each has a different set of parameters so allowable AoA will vary depending on all those.

There is no: “Allow 90° AoA at 700km/h = True” setting that you want to believe in.

1 Like

Nearly all of them? Fascinating.

fascinating take.

How long have you been interpreting game files?

Auto pilot/instructor? Is that also dictated by the following?

I don’t think it’s worth arguing about anything further if you don’t see how increasing the induced drag on flaps and wings can affect AoA at any given speed. ANYTHING in that file has a direct impact on EVERYTHING that plane will do.

I honestly can’t explain this in any more detail, you clearly do not want to believe it so I won’t waste my time trying to explain something to someone that’s not listening.

EDIT: Yes, the autopilot is ALSO limited by those just so you know. It can’t make the plane to impossible stuff. It’s usually just set to a certain allowed deflection or force, etc. to allow the plane to not spin out of control in mouse-aim. Those are the lines I have shown you earlier with the Gripen FM, but you again didn’t want to see that.

I don’t care anymore, so many people telling you, you are seeing things that aren’t there but yet you still insist. I can’t help, nobody can change your mind. So live within the world you create yourself and believe in it. Be happy in it. Hope you are having a great day and we will see each other on here on different subjects, but this in particular will end in both of us having to agree to disagree.

o7

3 Likes

Why?

Ok, sure… now show me the parameters surrounding the instructor and full real controls.

Why?

Who gave you guys the idea the you all have some sort of special privilege beyond a need to know basis as a consumer in which anything GJ does internally with their intellectual properties must be reported directly to you?

So many people?

Again, even the dataminer your referenced understands there are parameters and values that you know nothing about and are not reported.

ily.

I’ll message you.

1 Like