Sukhoi Su-27/30/33/35/37 Flanker series & Su-34 Fullback - History, Design, Performance & Dissection

The flight model has not been changed since the middle of last month. This is the last change that was mentioned.

1 Like

I don’t know if I can agree with him or not about the complaints to the current situation in ground rb, particularly I got tired of tanks a long time ago, i was just like, wtf is happening, why are tanks being talked about in the sukhoi thread lol

1 Like

Gajin makes changes to their own game many times in any given week.

They have no obligation to disclose any of that information to you. When they do, they have no obligation to disclose everything that was changed and to what degree.

Enough.

700km cobra is now a reality in the Su27 whether you like it or not.

How or when it was implemented is none of your business.

I understand you have reservations with being able to perform high alpha maneuvers in full real control in high subsonic regimes as you are purely a sim player and have indicated that you are having technical (not skill) issue managing your alpha and energy management as it is.

That you are unable to perform against F-16s and F-15s.

In that case, I strongly urge you to please submit a report on the matter.

jup, i am not saying that germany/sweden arent strong either right now, but 1 usa has it worse either way, nr 2 meta just shift rus was strong for quite a while now nr 3 cant realy feel sorry when gajin only wanted to give the T-90M the spall liners essentialy, thats a grave they dug themself

But i am gonna stop here not the place

2 Likes

That’s not how that works.

They change something, we will know.

If a FM get’s touched the FM files WILL show changes.

So the only possibility of there being a change to the Su-27 is if either our data miners overlooked it, which I find hard to believe, or the change got implemented without ever being put onto the Dev-Server which as far as I know, has never happened before, even then it would show a change in the files so if anyone would check right now, they would find the values to be different.

2 Likes

Whatever helps you sleep at night chief.

I guess you missed that Datamine report then huh?

What parameters can be changed besides the FM that alters behavior. I want you to take the rest of the day and think really hard about it and follow up with me tomorrow. ok?

I have done cobra at 700kmh all the time, it isn’t any recent change

2 Likes

Irrelevant.

The fact is we can when others thought we could not & should not.

That is all that matters.

I have footage of the alpha barrier as well. Will upload.
Additionally, you have barely any games in the jet and an abysmal record in it in any mode.

Again, the barrier was placed sometime after release and is no longer there. You just did not realize it because you quit playing the Su-27 because of obvious reasons shown in your stat card.

Or perhaps you do not know how a real cobra is performed. I do not know, but it does not matter.

The fact remains you can cobra at 700km and its lovely.

Damn how high is your reddit karma, u went and did a review of my account to prove what?? exactly nothing XD. I also don’t play the Su-27 because of the Air RB environment and because I want to keep the bonus rp for the new jet coming next major

1 Like

Reddit? A stat card is not an account review.

what does it prove? You are talking about a model you have no experience in and can barely play as it is.

How would you know the speed parameters of the model throughout its changes since release in full real? You wouldn’t. You are just talking.

I am not trying to be mean. But how would you know if you played only a handful of times since release and gave up on it. You would not.

I am just examining your claim and its not adding up. My apologies.

Ok, I respect that, but that does not substantiate your claim. It actually takes away from it.

1 Like

I played enough with the Su-27 in custom battles and also every change is visible if u look at the files and compare the changes in the lines of code

1 Like

Really, can you show me the lines of code that dictate instructor limitations and the Autopilot max overload when you get the chance. Maybe my Datamine tools are not as advanced as yours.

Look, again. The point is the Su27 should be able to initiate high angles of attack at 800-900km without issue and it does.

Do you like it, yes or no?

I got no clue what I am supposed to like or not, anyway I didn’t comment to start arguing so I will end saying the same thing as before. I never had problem with going in full real control and pulling cobra at 700kmh

1 Like

Ok I appreciate you leveling with me. I will too.

It is entirely possible that there was never a single barrier placed at 700km-800k, in which greatly limited alpha until the Flanker speeds reduced under. It is entirely possible the jet never ripped at .75 when attempting to override the barrier with rudder and pitch.

However, if that was the case, a pure sim player and myself were debating over a nonexistent limitation in the FM for about a week. He was arguing in favor, I was arguing against. When it actually never existed. Which would be funny when you think about it.

However, again. I will post vids on my YouTube shortly of the limitation that is no longer there that limited the Flankers ability to cobra down to 450km. In which you know from your experience is much higher and my video posting it being done.

I do appreciate you chiming in. My apologies in regard to referring to your stat card. I hope the state of air RB improves to see you return to the Flanker.

Guys, pls, discus tanks not here

2 Likes

read the end of that conversation
you are barking up the wrong tree here

1 Like

As we can see, ALL specific flight model changes to aircraft will show up in datamine. Further discourse about whether or not something has changed should note these changes or at the very least be discussed alongside footage of testing both before and after claimed changes.

Anything else is another round of nonsense.

Precisely!

Been saying this for 1000+ comments now.

I agree, and someone mentioned 900 km/h earlier? Now it is just 700? Why does the story change constantly?

I can only imagine why someone would do that… Surely they know attacking ones’ character does not improve their stance in an argument.

That is all that is necessary. The game affords us the ability to test fly vehicles in fully upgraded condition. Usage in actual matches is entirely irrelevant to comparisons of performance before and after a patch.

1 Like

Of course, says the guy who golden eagles’ aircraft, never plays them competitively for more than 20 games and thinks he’s an expert because he flies around in circles in test flight and has Datamine tools.

Playing the aircraft as they were designed to be played and offering feedback is most important to developers.
Not the people who rely on Datamine reports then turns around and tells the developers how to do their job and what modelling parameters that need to be changed.

They respect actual player feedback who actually play the game as designed. You do not play the game as designed but like to pretend you know everything about it and where it is going based on your 3-month experience interpreting game files.

You offer nothing of value in terms of end user experience.

Team, get out there and play the game. Stop relying on datamines or changelogs to tell you if a model is performing correctly competitively and historically. Playing the game is the number one requirement.

capability to cobra is 700km, permissible angles of attack associated with supermaneuvrability is up to .80

High subsonic. Dynamic deceleration tactics are now possible, and enough energy remains to stay in the dogfight.

Developers are on the money with the Su27.

A video game stat card is not a reflection of one’s personal character.

lol.

Man, this logic is almost as bad as you getting mad and blaming developers for modeling, adding vehicles and weapon systems you literally wanted and asked for.

1 Like

Any changes to the flight model would show up in the data-mine.

It didn’t return because it never left…you have just been acting like a paranoid schizophrenic.

The issue with the Su-27 flight model has nothing to do with pulling high AoA maneuverers and the lack of energy retention is something that is baked into the flight model.

1 Like

the 2A7V is worse than the Strv122 which has been in the game for years, I think it’s just that German players are better