Sukhoi Su-27/30/33/35/37 Flanker series & Su-34 Fullback - History, Design, Performance & Dissection

you dont, you take videos

the 60G was reported ~5 months ago

They said they want screenshot , video is not enough they told me.

just give some screenshots alongside a video then

That’s what I’m planning to do , problem is they want replay as well so I have to get some dogfights in matches to replicate this R-73 spinning 360* uncontrollably , custom battle probably is not enough since it doesn’t have replay

custom battles have replay lol
is in the same place as the replays of the battles in air rb,

Didn’t know , will record right now, and share it to you guys

2 Likes

Question what speed are you launching them at? SRAAM had same problem and I believe still does if you launch below 300mph iirc

This if from a live match, i died after this because all my r-73 got flared (unlike 9m) or missed because of spinning

from a few days ago when i made bug report

i will record 10 videos now with my friend so they cant say it is not a bug

1 Like

I had the same problem a few times yesterday, in one of them the missile almost HIT ME lmao, i was like wtf

1 Like

Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!..

3 Likes

Gaijin when it is about Russian Aircraft Flight models:

download (1)

Gaijin when it is about American aircraft Flight Models

9 Likes

what kind of pathetic change is that lol

Do you know what these parts mean? Can someone explain them in plain simple English?

@MiG_23M
@DracoMindC

MachMax5 is the adjustment to the highest point of induced drag on the induced drag curve
and I believe ClToCmbyMach1 is the rate of decrease/increase of the linear lift coeffecient, in this case it no longer decreases in that sector

CritMult im not exactly sure though Crit typically refers to AoA
maxoverload is just an adjustment in how instructors AoA interacts with G force, in whatever the control is the instructor should pull harder I believe though for instructor stuff I really am mostly guessing

1 Like

So are these all buffs/nerfs or some buffs some nerfs?

should be all buffs pretty much, CritMult might be sorta a nerf that one im not sure on what it does exactly

1 Like

Screaming DoA when they add something seems to work, atleast when they are usaf aircraft

4 Likes

Anybody explain me why Su-27 is massively lacking in current SB EC Meta? Getting beaten to a pulp by F-16s 24/7.

How are you losing?

1 Like