Sukhoi Su-27/30/33/35/37 Flanker series & Su-34 Fullback - History, Design, Performance & Dissection

They completely botched R-73s off-boresight low speed (dogfight) performance , they are exactly same as SRAAMs when they were first introduced three years ago.

2 Likes

ive check the link that @MAV_JK show and find some thing

and the following paragraph quote come from one of the question answer:

而他们在计算F15/F16/F18时空重数据却往往使用最早期的空重数据,而忽略了这些机型后来大都有不同的增重,而且美机的使用空重是不包括机炮弹药和诱饵弹重量的,这些都被有意无意地忽略了。

Translate: However, when calculating the F15/F16/F18 spatiotemporal weight data, they often used the earliest air weight data, ignoring that most of these models later had different weight gains, and that the air weight used by American aircraft did not include the weight of machine gun ammunition and decoy ammunition, which were intentionally or unintentionally ignored.

and about the first and secound pictures @DeltaSBW used,

their maker is not using a accurate value/specification [or the same value/specification as the third (i belive that the third one is correct cause it comes from a test pilot in PLA)], which means the B value of those three picture are not same, even can say that they have a big different

Gripen bias

They’ll eventually fiz the gripen too, i’m not pissed cuz sweden isn’t a “main nation” and has less players compared to the big three, so fortunately the amount of gripens per match is limited compared to other broken planes. The same logic applies to the m4k.

Check this out

2 Likes

Last R-73 reminds me this
https://www.reddit.com/r/hoggit/comments/187rh56/wtf_how_does_this_happen/

3 Likes

so f**king funny XDDDD

1 Like

Oh they modeled missile reliability I guess))) is accurate

2 Likes

so what should be changed?

i think nothing, 96 cm’s seems correct, DCS is just a unrealistic game

Turnrate report has been passed to the developers, Community Bug Reporting System, now we wait and see

7 Likes

geroy-sovetskogo-soyuza

Only about .5/.6g? And how was it on the dev server?

about the same at lower speeds but at higher speeds it was as high as 1.5g off in the dev

What about oswald efficiency? did you find any information about this? i sent you some things that i managed to find related to su27 not sure if you saw that

oswalds efficiency and other random IRL specific values dont really matter, the OE can still be incorrect but the flight model behaves correctly. Gaijan has their own way of making flight models and you cant base bug reports off datamined values. Reporting turnrate as incorrect from manuals is enough to fix the flight model just fine.

3 Likes

0.5G is a lot

These people who have experience reporting know a lot more than we do, let’s just see what gaijin does.

Hopefully, Su-27 will become better with some changes. İt is already better than the abomination SMT

1 Like

0.5G especially at low speeds is much more degrees per second compared to 0.5G at high speeds so I think it will make a difference in slow speeds, if it only could hold some speed tho…

Hopefully, with better engines and stuff , this problem will be solved when Su-35 is added next December lol