Sukhoi Su-27/30/33/35/37 Flanker series & Su-34 Fullback - History, Design, Performance & Dissection

It may become an issue, sure.

This is your skill/access privilege , not that many people here that can find stuff like this.

I appreciate your existence in this community and applaud you for your contribution since the day I saw the work you did

But you also just proved my point that it’s almost impossible to find solid data.

You need to have special access/skill/people you know

I don’t have special access to view anything of the sort.

Networking with Russian speaking members makes public research easier, but the most secretive stuff is by far not the Soviet equipment. All Soviet era stuff is for the most part available online.

And how many people in the english forum can understand Russian?

How many can both understand russian and has friends in the military aircraft enthusiast community?

List gets shorter and shorter for the ordinary person to find sources if they want to. They simply do not have the necessary conditions.

Almost all the Russian speakers are in RU forum, and they do not seem to be active reporters/measurers at all.

Apparently quite a lot

USSR/Federation’s best top tier fighter’s vs infinite energy & flare JAS39C (non-spaded and expert crew)

The Su27 and Mig29 both renowned for their mighty nose authority and dogfight agility fail to ever get a nose on the Gripen. Realistic or nah.

You be the judge.

That’s realistic.
People over-hyped the Su-27 & Mig-29.

2 Likes

The Flanker platform is the principal threat fighter of the United States of America.

Not the budget fighter Gripen. Sorry.

Then again, I appreciate your input. If that is realistic, so be it.

1 Like

李中华的报告内容中显示,中国战机50公里以上的攻击成功率为0,而泰国战机的成功率为24%;30公里至50公里,泰国战机的攻击成功率高达64%,而中国战机的攻击成功率仅有14%。苏-27机动性更好,在双方进入30公里范围内近距离格斗时,泰方战机成功率只有12%,中方战机则凭借着优秀的稳定盘旋能力,才将成功率拉到了86%。

Translate:According to Li Zhonghua’s report, the success rate of attacks by Chinese fighter jets over 50 kilometers is 0, while the success rate of Thai fighter jets is 24%; From 30 kilometers to 50 kilometers, the success rate of Thai fighter jets is as high as 64%, while the success rate of Chinese fighter jets is only 14%. The Su-27 has better maneuverability. When both sides engage in close range combat within a 30 kilometer range, the success rate of Thai fighter jets is only 12%, while Chinese fighter jets rely on their excellent stable hovering ability to increase the success rate to 86%.

Which means Flankers can destory the Gripens when they’re in dogfight

6 Likes

periodic countermeasures + 700 flares is the most retarded thing ever lol, idk if the countermeasures of the su27 is accurate, in dcs it has more than in warthunder, but su 27 having 96 or something comapred to 700 of the gripen is insane

3 Likes

Lol bro I am immune to missile. Its just them vs my RC plane out here.

3 Likes

i also noticed your afterburner on full time, great irccm for the r73 gaijin xD

5 Likes

gaijin mix the early mode and late mode SU27 together :(

3 Likes

Those Gripens had AIM-9L IRL, vs R-73 if I recall correctly.
Aside from that, it is obvious the Gripen is overperforming in-game with >25 deg/s sustained turn rate.

3 Likes

plus the underperforming Su-27 Community Bug Reporting System

3 Likes

really? man i dont get it, why everyone has more than 300 flares while the su27 is left with 90 something, like bruh

1 Like

i remember that the su27 in WT is the mode with longer caudal vertebrae, it should have more CMs but gaijin only give the number of shorter mode
i remember that it should have about 240 CMs (? I really can’t remember correctly )

2 Likes

show it to me

From chinese airforce reference data(J-11/Su-27); it’s obvious that F-15 destroies everyone else including Su-27(Purple vs Red line)

Chinese word means “Overall maneuverability comparison”
Seems like its similar pattern of Ps=0 graph

we need some source to confirm that ;/,

also, we should probably ask gaijin to fix the irrcm or improve the irccm of the r73? @MiG_23M ziggy in his video is clearly with full afterburner all the time and the r73 just goes for flares, what is that? r60m?

1 Like