Sukhoi Su-27/30/33/35/37 Flanker series & Su-34 Fullback - History, Design, Performance & Dissection

Me either your just another low skilled bot tbh

Was just saying hi!

grow up

3 Likes

I will make a report about SU-27.

I will explain to gaijin why the engines should be removed from SU-27. Hopefully they will remove it’s engines.

Maybe , just maybe , when the SU-27 doesn’t have engines and can’t fly, then the USA mains will stop complaining and no other future USSR aircraft will be nerfed without reason like this.

But the USA mains will still lose half the time to SU-27 that doesn’t have engines and is sitting on the airfield, so many F-5C and F-16 pilots crash to the ground when I’m on the airfield refueling and they try to shoot me, because they don’t know how to fly.

9 Likes

Do you blame the skills of USA players? I really appreciate what your said

Average USA main before skill optimisation fantasy buffs

2 kills in entire team.

While the F-15 is an amazing vehicle, very fast boom and zoomer, yet they drop like flies because of no skill optimisation. They dont even look around and die to IR missiles without flaring half the time.

And half their team was F-16C, the other half F-15. All top tier. And they still manage to be so bad.

So they will receive skill optimisation patches with giga buffs until they can win in F-15 %90 of matches, and SU-27 will be a flying brick like SMT

3 Likes

not in this game.

as a german + USA player, im said that F15 not a good plane at this moments, I have enough experience to make this statement, you can refute it.

1 Like

Just got my 1st fanmail from a USA main, i invited him to a 1v1 in any american plane he wants, yet he thinks SMT was overpowered and refuses to 1v1 duel and keeps saying i am a “spoonfed easy life overpowered Russian air main”.

He says SU-27 is overperforming and i only get kills because gaijin overbuffed SU-27, and in real life SU-27 would never have any chance vs F-15, lol

Apparently, F-16C was too weak vs SMT.

Average USA main at work

Screenshot (588) 2

8 Likes

that just a personal opinion… if you say USA is being overwhelmed by their own skill then remember this is a 16vs16 match if you think the 16 nato players are equally bad then your words are problematic

You see, in the match, its USA vs the World

2 Likes

I’m USA main too, so do you have any problem with me, please let me know/ you are equating people with the words of a few individuals

Ok, i change my words, %95 of clueless F-5C us mains that only know how to hold W and buy a top tier vehicle. Because this tactic worked in F-5C, they think they can hold W and win every fight. And this actually worked with F-16C, until now.

Also, i too am a USA main, im also a USSR main, a German main, UK main Sweden main and Japan main. i have all these tech trees fully researched. (Except JAS 39 GRIPEN)

I admit that there are a lot of players who lack skill when it comes to the top tiers, but your 95% figure is an exaggeration, it doesn’t fully explain the incompetence of USA plane in this updated.

the helplessness in USA airRB matches is obvious, it can be solved by playing multiple countries, But man I only have USA and germany Toptiers.

aHoY everyone ! Wanted to know how well is the Flanker performing in game ?? How good is compared to it’s pair (F15A/ M4k and F15)

I only flew it on DCS and besides air show don’t have a clear picture of how it should perform in game compared to RL.

Thanks for the reply, Fly Safe !

@Smin1080p why does the J-11 get more thrust compared to SU-27 despite having the exact same engines?

Could we please get some clarification?

Just…

Spoiler

Без названия (59)

4 Likes

When I use R-73s in dogfights they tend to end up like ASRAAMs…

I won’t be making any reports on the Su-27 unless it is legitimately underperforming.
I’ll let y’all figure that out on your own.

I’m working on the Gripen and F-15 atm.

They changed wing type, it is only expected.

1 Like

You mean like this? Because for me, 8/10 times in dogfights R-73 is useless trash that does not work. It rarely works.

I am afraid it will hit me one day instead of the enemy.

2 Likes

Usually it ends up like missiles 2 and 3

Either:
pulling hard → stabilizing → overcorrecting for stabilization and turning drastically away from enemy

or
pulling hard → pulling way too hard → somehow just stop flying regularly and flipping around??

3 Likes

yeah i saw that happening with me too, maybe some bug with the auto pilot of the r73 idk

1 Like