Sukhoi Su-27/30/33/35/37 Flanker series & Su-34 Fullback - History, Design, Performance & Dissection

Oh my god calm down please, you can easily do it in full real

Why would you want to do it in mouse aim, and secondly, is this about the SMT again? Are we still so vengeful and upset over it ?

No i havent, its been fine for me so far. quite enjoying it actually

Good for you

under 300 knots she can just flip herself out of the air haha

Gentlemen, Su-27 has not been changed.
This is the datamine of the release patch

1 Like

You have been right in your assessment of the situation regarding the USSR air tree. But you are also definitely suffering from the above currently.

Gotta take a breather from the jet that is pissing you off. I do the same thing and all my games are trash.

1 Like

I will go to the gym today and swim to get my brain stability back.

2 Likes

WTRTI show exact the same values.
I also feel him exact the same

Spoiler

Is there any conclusive answer anyone has why the oswald efficiency number for the su-27 was drastically nerfed?

1 Like

So nothing changed from patch release to now? Su-27 is same as yesterday?

I wanna know too, also , why does J-11 get more thrust than Su-27 when Its literal copy paste?

To balance out the extra weight lightly. But i’m more disappointed that the su-27 now hemorrhages speed whenever it decides to turn. Id love for both the f15 and su27 to be balanced but apparently one has to dominate? Im not super knowledgable on aircraft documentation. Ill guess in the future @MiG_23M will make another bug report about the insane induced drag.

Wtf that’s nuts, a 0.17 change is massive

1 Like

Thx for massive aoa nerf pls kill the Flanker like they kill the mig29 fm
IMG_9304

2 Likes

Hi AUS!

do i know you

Nothing has changed since yesterday.
It`s a release patch datamine for 2.33.0.14
We have

1 Like

I just smoked you in game. You don’t, nevermind sorry