Sukhoi Su-27/30/33/35/37 Flanker series & Su-34 Fullback - History, Design, Performance & Dissection

It did, but only after 2011, because until that russia didnt use R-77 and ARH missiles

Here, the acknowledged bug report as of June 10.
I think they already corrected some of those.

Also they have the same problem as all the other thrust vectoring missile, which is spinning.

Then just wait

We have to be sure about It because otherwise gaijin won’t add… For now what can be done is fixing the energy retention issue which is a must for realism reasons, but what makes it really inferior to the current western counterparts meta wise is its radar and the fox3s, and that only a late variant like the sm3 can fix. Like i said we’ll probably have to cope with this plane for a while, war thunder is never 100% balanced, unfortunately.

Oh, but at that time they upgraded their SMs to the SM3, didn’t they?

No, not all
Btw, SM3 is the same in case of avionics

If it wrong - why nobody used flight manual and other trustable sources?

None of RuAF planes have ever seen basic R-77

I already explained to you that the manuals doesn’t give you enough info regarding the energy bleed, to match the str they changed oswald coefficient in mig29 and su-27 without looking into other parameters of the flight model. You can match the charts using many different variables.

I also explained that the instructor is poorly adjusted, for the current fm (at least for the mig29) it’s too much to be efficient in 2C and too little to be efficient in 1C.

I also explained that we have a video comparing the energy bleed of a real su-27 to the ingame one, but you think it’s propaganda so i can’t argue about that, it’s my opinion against yours.

4 Likes

So, maybe then find some info in other sources?

Instructor pulls too much, thats true, but you always can use full controlls which mostly fixes similar issue for F-15

Full controls with mouse is super shit, when ppl play RB they want a simplified gamemode, it’s not fair to give a poor instructor to a plane giving it a poor performance while its counterparts have a much better configuration.

Ppl are trying to do that for these planes as we speak

3 Likes

No one is making excuses except for those doing poorly in the aircraft. You have 10 missiles, 6 of which outclass anything in the game. Use them.

The plane may not be the best but that doesn’t mean you can’t use it well. Complaining here doesn’t help us unless you have something useful to the FM discussion. You want the excuses to stop? Stop complaining. Get out of our way so we can discuss the solution.

The MICA isn’t “nerfed”. The kinematic performance is mostly accurate.

No, they are slightly underperforming to underperforming as much as 50% depending on scenario. The R-77 more so.

Though they have seen RVV-AE.

5 Likes

but they saw RVV-AE

Mousejoystick in wt is really good, in some aspects better than joystick.

Its not fair to give good anything then, right?

But cant…
Or at least not really

Are you sure?
Theres no infrormation about it was on russian, only about export

Well if you can give a good configuration for both but you decide to give good to one and mediocre to the other ur certainly being unfair 🤷

This is purely an assumption based on nothing, i don’t get why you want to demotivate these guys.

F-15 for example also have bad instructor behavior, but who cries about that?

And still, game always give you access to better controls in RB.

I seen only attemps by videos and etc. Theres other attempts?

I dont want to demotivate these guys, i dont care, but if there will be trustable source

I disagree, f15A is one of the best dogfighters right now behind only the f16 and the gripen, but even if it had a lazy made instructor, that would only mean that it also need a rework, but as we are speaking of russian planes then it makes no sense in bringing up the f15s here.

And Saying “huh but you can turn the instructor off” makes no Sense because 1)I have yet to meet a player that likes to play with Full controls without a stick and 2) the instructor is a game mechanic, i play their game, there’s nothing wrong in demanding an improvement to make my experience better.

5 Likes

F-15 is one of the best dogfighters, but instructor pulls too much, at least on high speed.
Not only russian planes have troubles with instructor in game.

R-73 might be different but it’s not needed.
MiG-29G never was equipped with R-27ER/ET.

2 Likes