Sukhoi Su-27/30/33/35/37 Flanker series & Su-34 Fullback - History, Design, Performance & Dissection

Can someone please make report with this? Please 🙏🏻

1 Like

The Gripen uses common bath tub parts made in Sweden to hold the wings on, unironically. Best jet in-game rn still afaik.

4 Likes

Lol it is, best FM + aim120s + unlimited countermeasures

Is this not for an aircraft with 50% normal fuel load and 2x R-27, 2x R-73?
Additionally, 50% of normal fuel load (5200kg) is 2600kg. Not 2800kg.

Mass 20000kg

The cobra maneuver was performed by accident due to FbW failure and not due to fear

Cobra maneuver was discovered by Swedish pilots during deep stall recovery training.

It was Russians who made this move famous in 1989 Paris Air Show, Russians actually learned this move from Swedish pilots during friendly encounters.

But for the first time the cobra was carried out by accident due to an FbW error on the Su-27

I dont know how Russians learned to do Cobra tbh but one thing for sure is that the Swedish pilots were the first one who used properly.

This is not even a FbW error, but a test pilot error

Are you reffering to Su-27 or J35?

Su-27

I see, got confused for a sec.

So rather than purposely trying they accidently learned how to do it, which incidicates they had no intention to perform this maneuver from the beginning.

Thanks for the explanation.

The Su-27SM has the same engines as the first production Su-27S, it’s the Su-27SM3 that has better engines…

Not only SM3, later Su-27SM bathches have better engines too.

3 Likes

3 Likes

So why don’t we have that engine in the Su-27SM in the game? Now I’m curious. I can only read sources in English and my native language, portuguese. I would never have imagined something like this

1 Like

Because gaijin doesnt want any russian plane to have even semi good flight model, americans must stomp everyone with just moving mouse to left on the screen and flat turning

Mig-23 FM: NERFED
MIG-29SMT: LITERALLY WORST TOP TIER FLIGHT MODEL
SU-27: 2ND WORST TOP TIER FM AFTER MIG-29SMT

literally 0 russian aircraft with even a semi competitive flight model

7 Likes

There’s the Yak-141 but it has no means to capitalize on its FM/VTOL since all it gets for knife fights are nigh-unusable R-60Ms.

1 Like

R-27T because of the EXTREME INSANE AMOUNT OF DRAG gaijin gave it, has less range than AIM-9L

It has less range than R-24T as well. A missile its supposed to be an upgrade over, and replace.

just think about that for a second

3 Likes