Sukhoi Su-27/30/33/35/37 Flanker series & Su-34 Fullback - History, Design, Performance & Dissection

You used to be able to pull good AOA with Su-27 without full control, on mouse aim before they made it garbage.

This was with missiles still attached and around 25 minute fuel load, ON MOUSE AİM.

At least it was fun, now you don’t even turn much but just lose all speed. (On mouse aim, I dropped SIM because red is basically David Vs Goliath in sim)

2 Likes
1 Like

Because su30 is 2 crew and it reduces workload on the pilot

It’s a new bug

This can be done with full refueling and rockets. The fact is that for the cobra, you need to disable the G and AOA limit, as well as disable the pitch damper.But no one does with full fuel and weapons, you can break the plane

Do you know why SU-27SM is heavier than SU-27 in the game? Common logic would say that it should be lighter with newer electronics, removal of old analogue apparatuses being replaced with digital systems

Any idea?

Yet i havent seen a single official source that support this claim.

Without concrete evindence this is nothing but claim.

Also the fact people keep forgetting Warthunder doesnt have an option where you can switch off AoA limits which most likely explains why even clean Su-27 cant reach 120 degree.

Reinforcement of gear and fuselage AFAIK. Also new electronic equipment != lighter

No source is needed, just look at the aerodynamic moments and the control system

The Su-27SM is based on the gliders of the later series. Where the 5th fuel tank was added. As well as reinforced gears and many more changes

3 Likes

Oh yea cause we should definitely take your words as source itself.

You’re getting worse buddy.

image_2024-07-16_15-57-56
It’s not my fault that you’re 😁.
Mz=mz*qSba
q-dynamic pressure
S-wng area
ba-MAC
Two more damping moments are added here.They do not depend on the mass in any way. they depend on the speed
The only component that is affected by weight is

And ger into plane limitation, yes

I wrote it.That you can break an airplane

Not only limit, you can just stop, until specific AOA reached

Not if you turn off the pitch damper.You won’t be able to stop him, but you’ll only make it worse.
You cannot move the control knob quickly

Plane have not only structural limitations.
Sometimes you will just not able to pull after plane limit by aerodynamics

Yes, it will be impossible to do this on supersonic.And at high altitude.Since the effectiveness of the stabilizer is deteriorating

Not only supersonic, even on 0.7 mach it will be hard

How many times do i have to tell you to watch your mouth? And he calls me dumb, jeez.

I dont care about your random formulas and calculations, i specifically asked official documents that indicates Su-27 can perform Cobra move with full armament and full fuel load.

Either bring some concrete evidence or stop wasting my time.

1 Like