Sukhoi Su-27/30/33/35/37 Flanker series & Su-34 Fullback - History, Design, Performance & Dissection

So guys, this is not really related to the flanker, but as we are getting into more modern aviation stuff, i think it would interesting for the community to start pushing for the EC mode. Ppl talk about reducing players in air rb but it seems they completely forgot about the EC idea, i’ve tried to find a suggestion about it but i wasn’t successful.

Excuse me? Haha, ur trolling.

Why are you being ignorant?

It is kinda logical like putting 1 and 1 together equaling 2. 🤔

Su-27SM is a middle life upgrade to the old Su-27. Where do you take the first generation Su-35 from??

1 Like

no

There was no such aircraft

no

It is a MLU and?

That does not take away the fact that it lead up to the Su-35S…

What are the main differences between Su27 and Su27sm? Better engines? IRST looks smaller, is it worse?

Yes.

Ignorant.

Ignorant… Again.

The Su-27 in game is the Su-27S. The SM is a modernized version that on the surfaces changes the radar, IRST, and gives it the ability to fire the R-77.

Modern MFDS, new FCS with improved radar and EO along with SPO-29 and the ability to use a very wide range of new weapons.

L-150. L-150-27 to be exact. SPO-29, SPO-32, etc are some made up names.

1 Like

That’s Su-27SM. SM2 is made up name by people on forums to show a difference between series of SM.

3 Likes

Cool, thanks guys. Sounds like a nice addition.

1 Like

Yes. SPO is easier as to follow the series name so more familiar for people who arent so knowledgeable about it.

Su-27SM2 not even has a code name for it on the database of Russian Army, that the fictional name the Russian Navy Airforce called for the Su-27SM.
Su-27SM2 (wrong information!!! do not thake this:unify the Radar and Engine with Su-35) with domestic sight instead of Thales.
Ano no, please don’t take it as an official designition, we have enough confusion.

What the freak is this ?

With that logic, i can call the whole Block from F-16 series is a 50th generation till block 72.

No. That is an SM2.

That’s pure fake

3 Likes

Bruh, so then it’s just another confusion Russian Navy cause one more time. FFS

Oh, sorry for that, confused with the Su-30SM2, f uc k my brain.

I need to see some documentation or something because why would I take your word for it?

So you can have your opinion and I can have mine but until there’s any actual documentation showing this, then I’m gonna stick with my own conclusion. You’re welcome

Go ahead? Noone is stooping you from doing that!

1 Like