Sukhoi Su-27/30/33/35/37 Flanker series & Su-34 Fullback - History, Design, Performance & Dissection

R-77 still have R-77-1 model…

Yeah, it’s the Su27sm

I’m surprised that they will add the SM because it’s kinda advanced compared to other 4th gen

It’s not

2 Likes

Do you know what radar it has? Possibly the gimbal limits?

Just a little modernized n001

The Su-27SM should also get TV guided weapons, such as the KAB-500Kr, KAB-1500Kr, and Kh-29T. I am not exactly sure how many it can carry, but it will certainly be more than the MiG-29SMT can carry.

Does anyone know what RWR it should have

SPO-29 Pastel

I wonder how close we are to thrust vectoring flankers, and how gaijin is going to model tvc in the game

1 Like

Up to 4x Kh-29T’s, presumably the same number of KAB500s.

[Speaking only in the perspective of Sim]

Any minute now I say. First gen Su-35 confirmed for this patch, and TVC does not change much and with fox 3s implemented players will just have to play according to their doctrine.

The first generation of the Flanker is already lethal in an extremely slow dogfight in its current state in the game even though it is underperforming severely. Now some theorize the reasoning for the hard handicap on the Flanker is that if it were to perform as it properly would, it would absolutely dominate both in current bvr state using fox 1s and even harder in dogfights which honestly sounds fair given how if you are experienced in the Flanker you can really kick some extreme ass but this is an extremely sorry excuse to not let the plane perform 100% as it should.

But what less can you expect from a community who will whine whine and whine until something gets nerfed because taking the time to learn how to counter something is just not something the common individual in this community can find themselves doing… EVER.

Now for the main question, a Flanker with TVC would only make this slow fight advantage better for the Flanker given its flight model is properly implemented, but it’s nothing game breaking as long as bluefor pilot knows what they are doing.

1 Like

Does anybody know how to keep a constant G overload through different speeds? I am testing out the acceleration while pulling 3G. So far I am just trying to use the joystick, but it is imprecise. I float around 2.8 and 3.3 G. Is there a better way to do it?

It is impossible in its current flight model I believe. You will either over g or pull less than you want.

1 Like

His flight model is just disgusting

2 Likes

What do you mean by first generation Su-35? You may be thinking about Su-27M which we are not getting in this update.

Su-35 first generation

Su-27Sm is the first gen su-35

It’s a low budget upgrade package for the aging su27s that are in service. The su 35 Is derived from another prototype based on the su27.

No. I believe you are confused.

The Su-27SM is the first generation of the Su-35 series.

Su-27SM2 is the second generation.

Su-27SM3 is the third generation.

Su-35S is the fourth and final generation of the Su-27 & Su-35 series.

Ok nvm you are trolling.

1 Like