Sukhoi Su-27/30/33/35/37 Flanker series & Su-34 Fullback - History, Design, Performance & Dissection

It’s not an urban legend, AoA for AoA the Delta design bleeds higher amounts of energy by design as airflow separates from more of the wing with less AoA … causing additional drag, turbulence, and loss of lift.

4 Likes

And there it is, as usual he didnt even understood a single word i tried to meant.

Thankfully im not gonna bother this time.

How do we get this fixed? I wish i could to something.

2 Likes

Because the MK2 engine has a higher thrust than in reality

And it should be the other way around

Solid lines IRL 1000,5000m and 8000m, dotted WT
thanks
@IrohNick

7 Likes

Always happy to help

4 Likes

Show me how you do a 120 degree cobra

How were those lines made?

I don’t believe the pictures, because you could have already turned your nose up a little from the very beginning
A few months ago I saw WRTI showing exactly 90 degrees AoA, my friend tested it

It’s because he is stuffing words into the developers mouth.

1 Like

Neutrally stable, but in order to meet the correct pitch rate and AoA overshoot it becomes slightly unstable depending on fuel loads and other conditions. The peak AoA in pitch-up is approximately 60 degrees.

1 Like

Man, How many things are inaccurate about jets in this game? Lmao, complete fantasy game

3 Likes

2 freaking years since the addition of the m2k and it’s still like that smh

2 Likes

You can even see in the developers video that the plane makes a cobra at 110-120 degrees. Even the announcer says it, compare my video and the developer’s video

My video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4qXCuJevR0&ab_channel=Skysting08

WT video

https://youtu.be/NgJxMyzh_vU?t=620

You mean maintaining level flight? What real pilots do before a cobra…

Yeah

Better make a video, I can’t make a cobra at 110-120 degrees right now (95-100max)

Initial AOA will be slightly up to maintain level flight.

Just compare my video and the developers video