Sukhoi Su-27/30/33/35/37 Flanker series & Su-34 Fullback - History, Design, Performance & Dissection

oh i see, so it is only the weird bug related to the trajectory of the missile when you pull full AoA

It makes sense though, as the maximum load factor from the 3000m curve (~8g) is even lower than that in the 27SK manual (>9g).

su27 img2

But it still couldn’t explain why the maximum g-limit (8.5g) is higher than that in the 27SK manual (8g)

We have a 19-series aircraft in the game, not the Su-27SK, it has a different fuel system

The strength limit is indicated there, the graph where you indicated shows the angular velocity going beyond the strength limit. Moreover, the SU-27SK is heavier than the basic Su-27

You are looking at the wrong place (these are several combined different graphs in one figure)…

1. You are incorrectly counting the translation of Mach in km/h…
  2. You incorrectly consider the calculation of the true and instrument speed … Расчет истинной и приборной воздушной скорости в уме » Летательные аппараты - Авиационный моделизм и самолетовождение (livit.ru)
    For the Su-27 it will be 7.5 G …
    For the Su-27SK it will be 8.0G…
    Mach 0.85 is equal to 1,018,981 kilometers per hour
    Marked in green…
Spoiler

Social/reading skill issue. Not the first time either

I’m not talking about speed here. I’m talking about the load factors which 3000m curve tops at.

Apparently wasn’t humor as stated after all

The structural limit is a separate issue, as I’m trying to find out what the weight is in the turn rate graph. According the instructions from the manual, for weights other than 20000kg, this formula is used to account for different g-limits:
g-limit

The limit for mach < 0.85 is 8g at 20000kg, so for a 8.5g subsonic limit, the weight is calculated as 8 * 20000 / /8.5 = 18824kg. It’s close to 18920 as indicated in the TsAGI report.

They said the graph is just copied from the Su27 and it still uses 9400kg of fuel. Maybe you should push for a bug report.

https://img-forum-wt-com.cdn.gaijin.net/original/3X/b/1/b1bd923f1dbf331f720bb82aad9ec83820c8630e.png

1 Like

They increased the Oswald efficiency anyways after that report.

This is an incorrect value, the second one I can’t report an error.

30min fuel in game it’s ≈ 7t fuel

Then there is the question of the F-15A…It also has 7 tons?. with a maximum capacity of 6 tons of internal tanks…or the engines are 50 percent more efficient…Our Russian ones, of course, have a higher specific fuel consumption…but not by 50%…

have a higher specific fuel consumption Only up to the AB mode, Then the Americans are worse

2 Likes

su-27 interception

See you guys tonight!!!

4 Likes

F-15 has turn radius almost the same as Su-27 at low speed and more deg/s.
Su-27 have radar from Mig-29(9-13)
Soviet bias by the way…

Spoiler

6 Likes

I have the F15J but it seems to turn like a bus

This has never happened before and here it is again

2 Likes