Now that I take a look it does seem like it could carry fuel.
Like, looking at the very top part of the Su-35 rudder I can see it has a very stretched oval shape, whereas the Su-27 is super thin metal.
Now that I take a look it does seem like it could carry fuel.
Like, looking at the very top part of the Su-35 rudder I can see it has a very stretched oval shape, whereas the Su-27 is super thin metal.
or it is just extra reinforcements since the rudders are bigger
and they are used as an airbreak
i tend to believe that this is for the fuel tanks. 2 tons of extra fuel is quite a lot, and if you look at the fuel system slide from the booklet, you can see that yellow coverage goes up the tail.
Su-30M2 still flies.

Something something electronic warfare supremacy if I had to guess (also looking down onto supermaneuvering (a least this one makes sense))
Does anyone know how many days is it until you lose access to the forum without game activity?
depends on how active you were ingame before stopping to play
Is this your goodbye message since you haven’t met your quota
I might just disappear soon🫡, I won’t be able to play WT until like august 13th or something like that since vacation
wt mobile can keep you logins.
Its not like the logins are worth much anyway
Just boosters they won’t be able to use anyway
he will not be doing it for the reward but to keep acount active so he can talk in the forum.
You need to play matches for that
even on mobile ?
Mobile is its own separate thing, so probably doesn’t count for matches played here
Yeah but it’s the required game activity that will be the issue
Just make a bot that will play the game for you and then get banned several months later during fair play ban wave, ez
Whats up with this beauty?
hope this help