Yeah, Su-27 entered service a year prior to F.2 first deliveries, so it’s only fair for them to be at the same br for realism sake
I mean technically speaking almost all nations will suffer in certain aspects if gaijin wents with full realism.
So no need because I dont like to loose my Rwr capability when I activate my radar in my older Su-27 and MiG-29’s models.
I am in the same boat. Realism should only be applied when it’s for the benefit of a player, not as a detriment. Also thing about RWR and radar not working at the same time was due to bad calibration and maintenance, at least according to people that were close to the mechanics of those birds
r-73 and the sraam are both bugged due to some mistake on their aoa limiters, it’s not an intentional change
Thought so, it looked like a bug. But i really hoped that gaijin looking into their behavior, flatspinning R-73 at low speeds is still hilariously silly
No I am not that good in air I understand the multi path aspect but when playing in 3rd person and manuvering between missiles it gets very hard.
Man, that’s a tough choice
Honestly the AIM-9B can give surprises, the all aspect one (R-3R) can do some stuff
Be careful then, ju,ping straight into 13.3 br without prior experience will be extremely rough and most likely frustrating. You will probably be a certified canon fodder for several months until you get a hang of it
R-3R is probably my favourite low tier missile in the game
It’s hilarious how many people eat it in the face, even I took a bit to understand how to dodge it because it’s really not that easy when it’s shot at the perfect moment.
It’s not too dangerous when you expect it but sometimes I just forget xD
Yes I know that one for sure, I understand how puls doppler (TWS) works, notching but pulling everything in war thuder takes a lot. My biggest problem is manuevering in 3rd person I can do it but after about 3 to 4 times evading a missile it gets to me.
PL-12 maxing amraam maxing my r73
So can 31PD only track D band radar?
Isn’t that like… Just the FlaRakRad?

No, i think it’s just statcads being silly. I tested it and it locks both on ADATS and Roland in test flight. IRL it has multiband seeker
Only if 9c was lower… such a Goated missile
18G all-aspect sidewinder in a world with no chaff? Surely nothing will go wrong, right?
Just dont climb
Multipath prep for newbies early on their grind
Su-34 Pilot getting a drawing of his plane.
https://www.instagram.com/p/DY-p5dXjPHj/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==


