Sukhoi Su-27/30/33/35/37 Flanker series & Su-34 Fullback - History, Design, Performance & Dissection (Part 3)

Let’s not forget about Sukhoi super composites


image

2 Likes

so since our chinese friend got LD-10 anti-rad missile.
can we expect R-27P at least ?

i think its time

Does LD-10 work agianst air targets?

I’m pretty sure the 27P/EP is still for air to air.

Well, point is more about getting small and maneuverable ARM that you can get in pretty big quantity. LD-10 is meta in NE exactly because of that and EP should be a good enough alternative.

1 Like

Fair enough I suppose.

nope
all flankers have 2-4 R-27EP

The R-27P is an air-to-air missile, not an ARM. It is most likely useless against AA because it operates only in the X-band

a man in a suit and tie is sitting in an office looking at the camera .

1 Like

Given its narrow specialization, nothing more is needed

the 27EP only goes on the 27ET pylons

we will just steal Ukrainian Arduino adapters and feed EPs as ERs to the FCS and fire them pitbull

*mad dog not pitbull

R-27 wired to a breadboard :))

booooo

if you want to use the LARP terms, you have to use them correctly

tired_Mig25

cant do that

we have to disassemble washing machines to build the adapter pylons

Caravans of washing machines from Donbas and Zaporizhia

3 Likes

Su-30SM2 afaik should get larger MFDs. Iirc it’s because the instrument cluster between center MFD and right MFD only has 1 steam guage instead of the 4 currently modeled in game

Edit: actually I am bot sure about this, it was seen on Burmese 30SMEs but upon further review of videos I found it wasn’t really a noticeable change in size

If you guys ever need a su-34 gif I made this
Su-34 gif

5 Likes