Russian Bias in 2026?

How am i not respectful? You have no proof.

Easy to say when you dont care about it and are not on the negative end of recieving it

1 Like

I main all nations. Russia is my least played in the past 6 months.

1 Like

and its not a strange thing gaijin gives us papers/wooden mockups vehicles and weapons for “diversity” in the game and yes theyre somewhat questionable but russia ain’t the only thing that the world resolve around them

3 Likes

lol

1 Like

I’m the one writing literally very long lists of the bias point by point because they’re objectively true and cannot be denied lol

The answers to that : “keep coping” “look at ur kd bad lmao xd” “I refer to shark stats” “abrams armor isn’t green in this specific area, you see ?”

How can you reasonate with those people.

1 Like

that’s the most normal day for war thunder players ever, still have a bad armor but does it stop people from actually being good to use them? if so then everyone in their family would be playing russia only and mixed battles 24/7

3 Likes

I can already tell that you dont even read my evidence. You didnt even read the poll

1 Like

Sir, you quite literally called me a bot and also used my name as some sort of an argument?

1 Like

And for sure also your least played over all, hm?
Or you just dont care about realism. Either way easy thing to say

3 Likes

after insulting me.

Cause they actually enjoy the abrams and any other vehicles?

1 Like

I bought 10.3 RU as a level 40 falling for Russian bias. They were wrong.

1 Like

I don’t think I insulted you first or ever?

1 Like

you never heard of the bmpt lol

1 Like

Let’s disregard T58 which had the same stats.

Man, read this whole thread from the beginning + the other related threads talking about the bias + youtube comments + content creators opinions on that mater + other social medias comments : the large majority of the people think there is a bias, with valid arguments, and they’re not all noobs with 5 hours on the game overhaul.

Beside having my own opinion on the mater, I’ve been asking about if there is a bias or not to several content creators, random people on the internet and ingame through game chat, and the answer is always the same : it’s subtle, it’s only little details, it’s relative, but yes

Please man, don’t make me find back those long lists I wrote here explaining point by point why the bias exists. I literally explained everything

1 Like

No they were correct. Imagine how terrible your 10.3 investment would have been without Gaijins unrealistic pampering towards top tier russia

1 Like

they never did? You’re the one that started it first btw by saying this
image

5 Likes

I love content creators thats all about using thumbnails as bait for views and money as if that wasn’t the main idea to begins with in any every other games

2 Likes