Looks like AAM4 is still the worst missile?
I hate that POS
Looks like AAM4 is still the worst missile?
I hate that POS
R-Darter doesn’t exist then
Cant dog the rdart until buff
So, they’re not identical and you are actually wrong
Thanks for confirming that I was right all along
I never said they are identical I said they all have the same underlying code multiple times with different properties that gaijin played with

as we can see that is obviously not long range
another lie that is easily proven to be one
So, are you trying to be the new TIGER TANK, or are you a troll, or is it just hard for you to consider multiple details at the same time?
Whatever the case, your posts have been “entertaining” to say the least

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.
People with good stats usually have either a good understanding of the game, good mechanical skills or both.
People with mediocre stats usually lack significantly in one of those area or lack a bit less but in both.
says who
common sense
LMAO!!! Nice! Now you have moved on to logical fallacies! BRAVO! You had to change the subject 🤣
you can use some
Says logic?
If a player had good mechanics or understanding of the game they wouldn’t have shitty stats lmao.
that has been the whole thing here since yesterday
so you are still salty
Iv got the j11a and its OK. Pretty sure i do much better in f16MLU . Im not buying anyone can do 80% better than in a f16
Just highlights the issue with the games +/- 1.0. 12.3 = max 4x 13.3s. All 13.3s slap downtiers
Flanker is the WT boogie man
and another case of ad hominem