Remove PL-12 from Chinese Su-30MKK

you only played in sim???

do you have an issue with that?
image

stop flexing bro I cant play sim well on a controller against people with VR and HOTAS

the best sim players play with Mouse and Keyboard

i play sim on a controller and without VR

what a weak excuse

and im on console

Oh no, that changes literally nothing

why would I get a keyboard and mouse just to play SIM

Did I say you had to?
I was simply stating that some of the best sim players use Mouse and keyboard to play sim so your controller excuse is pure bull
not to mention ron also plays on a controller in sim

the best players in war thunder arent using controller which im not using as an excuse for stats but I’m just saying

Doesn’t mean it’s an excuse (Well, it is one. Just not a good one)
Just because they do it does it mean you have to do be good.
You’re just coping because you’ve run out of arguments

that is not what @MiGoon_Fox-3 said what he actually said was:

1 Like

I’m not coping Ron himself showed us that in a 15KM high shot(impossible) the PL-12s pulls harder

To be fair I’m no expert on air sim so I could be wrong, but from what I’ve seen most good sim players do use kbm

Sinful and Mustang do

but there is also a decent amount of good sim players that use controlers

here is console player
image
image

2 Likes

the best war thunder players are on PC with 100 keys and a small amount of mixed keybinds while console players must use mixed keybinds of almost everything my stats could be better if I use a controller setup but my stats really aren’t that bad recently becacause I’m not trying methods because I already have one

you don’t need a PC for kbm

ik but I don’t like KBM for any games I play including war thunder

Then don’t complain about controller limitations

I cant complain but they do have limits