Pre-Order: F-14D Super Tomcat

Of course Cobra73 is the only guy to say no 😭. Bros not real

12 Likes

The Bowie Knife99 of the war thunder forums

1 Like

Fr

1 Like

When you finish the thread post report, advise me
Sounds like your will be good to see

Search for
Ada347208
Ada193486
Ada128173
Pdfs for aim54c and will find some results

Yeahhh, tbf, they’re technically right, but it is kinda weird. Technically it (and several sparrows) are PD already to gaijin, just they were made that way before gaijin actually modeled proper PD seekers on missiles like with current gen ARHs. So all they got was a range bump and none of the actual filtering stuff that makes PD such an upgrade.

It would probably be more worthwhile to bug report that the seekers are missing certain filters that other PD seekers have, but without being able to rely on datamines as a source it might be kinda hard/

7 Likes

I really hope NOONE buys this damn plane. I get tired of getting killed by KH–38MT missiles that don’t exist in ground realistic but you can’t even give this damn plane what it carried or is capable of. I hope your greed destroys you Gaijin…greedy ass people

5 Likes

My friends and I can’t wait for the release to start enjoying the plane.
image

1 Like

awesome…You will be tore up by SU-30’s

15 Likes

May all your kills be stolen by IRIAFs, and all your matches ended swiftly to death by SU-30s.

22 Likes

How pathetic, sorry dude, but I’m a good player.

2 Likes

Why you can’t notching

1 Like

I can notch…but at that BR with the number of SU-30’s, the F-14 wouldn’t be my first choice. I kill more F-14’s with the F-16A MLU, F-16D Barak, and the Kfir than any other aircraft at that BR. Second would be the SU-30’s. My whole point is they can show russian bias with the SU-30 but can’t give the F-14 it’s proper armament in the name of “balancing”…that my friend is pathetic. I don’t want to give them any more of my money because of the blatant bias in this game.

4 Likes

Okay LARPer

3 Likes



image
imma just leave this here 1st thing in morning

12 Likes

They fixed it? When i go home i buy

why tf

Did they fix the Phoenix?

Wow, big improvement. More speed and G forces.

Might run 6 of these instead of 4/4 9Ms on my F-14B

Here it is now.

1 Like

They be making F-14B a starship if we continue pushing for tech tree F-14D and AIM-7P.

Might as well root for a F-14A Late then

7 Likes