Polish Tech Tree with Czechoslovakian sub-tree idea!

Agreed, both should be independent.

2 Likes

+1, Maybe the Polish, Czechoslovaks, and the Ukrainian trees could all go together?

1 Like

Good start, though there are quite a few typos and a lot of missing information. Keep at it! +1

1 Like

+1 Im for Polist TT. At least Czech/Slovakian/Czechoslovakian vehicles has a proper place to go in.

But one thing what i hate about sub-tt is that is majory reduce the potecials of the nation that is sub-TT.
Czechoslovakia in this case has a lots of interesting and good vehicles to be added.

8 Likes

I do want the vehicles in game but poland should be a german sub tree and czechoslovakia a russian sub tree

You know how little sense that make

5 Likes

2 Likes

For the guy.

Link to the post suggesstion: Czechoslovak ground tree - Suggestions / Ground - War Thunder — official forum

1 Like

Also, this is a more Polish tree that make Czechs and Slovaks into a subtree. A real deceptive package

1 Like

I know. But i would be more happy to see Czech/Slovakian/Czechoslovakian vehicles in Polish TT then i would see them in USSR TT…Sadly Gaijin doesnt have a good track record and implementing sub-tt greats.

3 Likes

So like the Chinese T-34 just a premium, same tank but got numbers on it or the Soviet IS-2 revenge

That’s the worst idea anyone could ever think of

5 Likes

I don’t care about that but sure +1.

1 Like

Pretty much, they are more or less just special tanks due to historical context and unless you know the history behind those specific vehicles then your probably not interested, its pretty much a collectors piece specifically.

2 Likes

I still don’t understand what’s the problem with that.

Also czechoslovakia makes sense only as a subtree. Most original vechicles were proposed here. There are still some that could be added to folders. but rest is just copy-paste of soviets.
Don’t forget about air-tree that would be pain in the ass for gaijin to make. With Poland It would be much easier, and better for the players (more machines, more options)

1 Like

Someone will write copy paste anyway, although most of these vehicles are really something new in the game, but probably there is no point in counting the Polish tree, etc., because gaijn I probably prefer to add these vehicles to bp or other trees, which is sad

1 Like

And here I think that there is a problem, not only with the Polish tree, but with any new one, the lack of aviation

1 Like

Agreed but ppl must understand that it’s mainly Polish tech tree with czechoslovakia sub-tree. If warthunder will ever fix their interface in game which limits the tree’s in game to 5 branches and 2 premium branches then i dont see any problems in giving czechoslovakia another branch of vehicles.

1 Like

Personally…i dont understand giving a sub-tt their own line…why not just intergrate the vehicles into the already existing lines. Light vehicles into light vehicles line, MBTs into MBTs line, SPAA into SPAA, TD into TD line.

And like i said before. Im fully for either Poland or Czechoslovakia have their own TT. Best would be if it would be combination of both (not one being a sub tt to others) but doubt that we will ever get to that point

I know that this tree does not give a wide scope for Czechoslovakia and I even had the idea to mix them completely, but then after thinking about it I decided that it was not a very good way because gajin had never added such a mixed tree, only a sub-tree with some random vehicles thrown into the lines as is the case in Sweden, so to give Czechoslovakia a little more of these machines, I threw a couple of them into Polish TD and Anti Air branches.