Planned Battle Rating Changes for October 2024

just being harder to spot wont help if you can’t effectively shoot down CAS, which is either out of range, too close or easily defeats the missile with flares or just by turning. and im not just comparing it to the Gepard 1A2. for example other nations 9.3 IR SAM are arguably more effective than the Ozelot and some of them also have Cannons. i just dont think that it deserves to be at 9.7 with how it and Stingers are currently implemented.

lol HSTVL is superior in every way.
All of 2S38’s comparable vehicles are moved down: CV9040C.

2S38 is inferior in all but thermal generation.
Stop riding Russia.
I’ll have proper feedback in a future post.
The ground changes are all excellent for the vehicles changed.

1 Like

My bad I meant the R-73.
I still think SU-27 shouldn’t be moved. You underestimate how terrible the MiG-29SMT FM and R-77 is the worst fox-3 missile, but it’s probably better overall not to move it down not to compress 12.0 ( which is Gaijin already doing but whatever).

Would take SU-27 over it if they were the same BR.

Countermeasures do next to nothing in stopping Fox 3s. And considering the low speed of the A-10C, it would be a sitting duck for any of them. Gaijin themselves have already pointed out the A-10s and Su-25s are already sitting low in terms of their efficiency. Moving them up would tank them.

i am not asking for the tank… on Finland…
i say that has to change br… cause is already on German tree and is op there. i saw people have 1000 combats on it with 4000 kills… or 10000 kills.
does not need something op to get the correct br? i guess it has…
as the KV1B+ is the same as the KV1 E … both are premium and op on the 4.0 MUST both go to 4.7 at least. so not to face 3.0 tanks. and people how have no idea what they shooting

Ground Realistic Battles
Leopard 2A4M CAN
BR Change 11.3---->11.7

The Canadian Leopard has 2 bug reports that would justify and help the reasoning behind its increased BR.
Community Bug Reporting System (Turret Spall Liner) and Community Bug Reporting System (HE Shell)
OR
Add DM53. If not than add the several layers of 20mm HHRHA in the turret wedges to enhance protection.

On another note, the Leopard 2PL has received a variable timed high explosive shell some time ago and soon the DM53 as a better top tier round. It would only be fair if the 2A4M also receives the same treatment as previously stated that ITS current shell (KE-W) was a balancing move. No evidence suggests that the Canadian military employs the use of such round.

6 Likes

The F-14 IRAF Should be 13.0 considering it’s better than the F-14A the Fakour missiles perform way better the the Aim-54s

4 Likes

J-35A needs lower BR or something so it can actually compete with jets in its current BR.

1 Like

It has no armor protection, bad thermals and horrible sights that needs to use it’s suspension to compensate for poor depression and elevation.

ARB: Mig-15 8.0->8.3

They are too good for 8.0, and they shouldn’t be facing Me-262s and such.

2 Likes

It might even be 13.3, I’d love to see US mains cry

Name a single tank at current 11.7 that the HSTV-L can pen frontally, that the 2S38 cannot. The 2S38 has extremely similar spalling to the HSTV-L whilst having a third of the reload making it more suited to killing tanks from the side.

Ground RB Maus 7.3 > 7.7. As for the reasoning, I think now that we have many overpressure vehicles added to the game(e.g M109s, 2s3s and 2s1s, Bkan, G6 etc) it would be fine at the the same BR as the IS-3. It is not that hard to kill and Germany lacks 7.0-7.3.

2 Likes

ARB: Mig-15bis 8.3->8.7

They shouldn’t have gone down in BR, and it only compressed early jets more. What needs to be done is the F-104/Mig-19 moving to 9.7.

1 Like

A bit too harsh since it hasn’t got alot of countermeasures

ha ha,it’s just a GB vehicle.

The maus is already 7.7 unless you mean it going down to 7.3

At least this must mean the Type 10 and TKX and such are finally going to be fixed right? These updates constantly negate their only advantage they have in the form of reload speed so it’s a direct nerf to their performance so surely a Type 10 can finally be fixed to not stall in rotation, have worse mobility than a Type 90 somehow, amongst the slowest turret rotation speed at top tier and the tank stalling out and unable to reach top speed when using the suspension, right?

1 Like

In addition to that, the F5-C should stay at it’s current BR. It went to 11.0 for a reason, and it shouldn’t be facing 9.7 aircraft. It, the A10, and the Su-25 are the reason why 7.0-10.0 air is in such a poor state.

2 Likes

Ground RB, Leopard A1A1. 9.0 > 8.7

Currently there are several vehicles such as the OF-40 Mk.2A, TAM, Class 3(P), and TAM 2IP that are also at 9.0 or lower and are better than the Leopard A1A1. All of the other vehicles I mentioned have the same rounds as the Leopard A1A1 but also have laser rangefinders, the Class 3(P) and TAM 2IP also have the much better DM33 round instead of just DM23. The TAMs and Class 3(P) also get a lower SP cost and scouting because they are classified as Light Tanks. Just above the Leopard A1A1 at 9.3 there is the Leopard 1A5 and M48 Super which both have DM33, laser rangefinders, and thermals. Currently this setup provides little incentive to play the Leopard A1A1 so I suggest moving it down and perhaps also moving the TAM up or recategorizing the TAMs as medium tanks.

1 Like