Off-topic/General chat for Britain

And what is this?

Very early Challenger 1 without TOGS

What about the crewless turret comet?

1 Like

Comres 75

I know what its warrior 120mm mortar.

But that is this?

Why its turret looks like fv b 183?)))))

2 Likes

From a quick image search on google, looks like maybe a 105mm gun?

https://old-forum.warthunder.com/index.php?/topic/484000-next-patch-and-beyond-wishlist-everything-except-trees/&do=findComment&comment=9595708

1 Like

I’ve finished assembling the British light vehicle and ATGM, which is in-game and not in-game. South African, that not in-game, I ignored them there will be nowhere to shove.

There are only remain in-game tank destroers, medium, heavy tanks and MBT.

1 Like

Figuring out why Britain needs South Africa, if Britain already has light tanks. My brother suggested that Gaijin is solely interested in marketing.

What sounds more tempting to you?

We have added South Africa tanks.
We have added British light tanks.

South Africa sounds somehow unusual, it really becomes interesting to find out what is there and try, and Britain sounds somehow ordinary.

Therefore, in order to attract more players, Gaijin was add South African instead of British light tanks.

If Gaijin could have attracted 200k people by removing Britain, they would have done it without hesitation

1 Like

IMG_20240129_114448

It has 40% more penetration than L30a1

2 Likes

Ive done a little bit of research on this vehicle
E2xw4a3XwAMzzTs
People belive this version has a 120mm

Spoiler

There is still 2 of theses hulls left

1 Like

But why test 120mm on a centurion? Wasn’t the 120mm cannon already on the chieftain?))

1 Like

Its last vehicle, It remains to fill in the table
IMG_20240129_133943

2 Likes

LMAO

2 Likes

I think we need some more AA at 8.3, seems to be lacking st that BR.

2 Likes

I forgot about centurion Marksman
And yep, its 8.3 too))))

A third party team had made all the models and took them to Gaijin. This is the main reason why we have SA, which has then resulted in losing out homegrown light tanks.

Also, some lights main armaments are .30 cal or 7.62mm machine guns only. In the spirit of not 5 versions of the same chassis at the same BR. Still, if models were made all light tanks can just be foldered in the SA line (or SA foldered). This way you remove the “ran out of lines” diversionary answers.

1 Like

When I created a topic on the CIS forum, where I demanded to make a branch of SA only of light tanks of SA and GB, People mixed me with shit.((((

1 Like

I think we can get rid of the Vickers marksman. We have the ZA-35 for a light and fast machine.

1 Like

I’m done, but this bomb weighs 65mb, and besides, it opens extremely poorly on the phone. I want to take it as a photo.

1 Like

I hope I didn’t upset you too much with my battle ratings?))))))

1 Like