Off-topic/General chat for Britain

I have a large enough vocabulary to decipher many abbreviations on my own. For example, I recently realized that WIP is “while in progress” . But what is EAP?

1 Like

Experimental Aircraft Programme

2 Likes

Thanks, it’s much clearer now.

1 Like

England absorb program

1 Like

I didn’t realise quite how painful centurions feel at 8.0.

Shitty round with no spalling that ricochets if a leopard one is slightly angled, meh gun handling, shitter mobility than a T-54 with no armour, not to mention they get HEAT and apds.

So I tried 8.7 with the chieftain, I was like ‘Well if its a centurion but it has an actually armoured turret and gen 2 APDS it should be better’. Yea it damn well wasn’t.

I hope these tanks go down its kinda ridiculous at this point. Genuinely I could see the cents being balanced at 7.3 post-apds nerf. But please at least put them to 7.7.

Yeah this update is good, a little too good…
Bucc, wessex, probably the fox and the challenger 2 remodel either with the update or close after, makes me feel like we will get nothing good for a long time after.

I love shell shatter, its the best mechanic.

1 Like

I’m so glad I don’t have to play around those br’s anymore. I was doing it to spade things for the RP boost so my 10.3 lineup can be complete but i’d rather play the CR 1 MK.2 solo than have to use these things. Without the shell shatter i’d say they’re just overtiered but now they’re straight up dogwater vehicles.

They are good in simulator thats its, they are pretty bad with the mk10, still missing a lot of its mantlet armour, can be uptiered to 9.0

1 Like

The T-55 at 8.3 smashes it and so does the T-54 at 8.0. I remember at 7.7 I thought they were meh-bad but here they aren’t worth it at all.

I will solo play my CR.1 and maybe even the Chieftain MK.10 instead.

The solution

1 Like

Bushes?

No, he means use the olifant.
He has a talisman on the TTD, he cant be trusted.

1 Like

@Mytho-GR1 why do you think i’m playing the centurions, im slowly working to get the south african line because the british line is all kinds of overtiered garbage at the moment.

i can very much be trusted

well i didn’t know that

Yeah MB i didnt tell you that would have been more understandable if i put ‘lmao’ at the end.

1 Like

yall think tea kettles will be added for britain so the crew can get revived :)

That would be a funny mechanic, like a 10% increased crew health regeneration rate due to kettle.

Reload time decrease when the Boiling Vessel modification is unlocked

1 Like