Off-topic/General chat for Britain

What determines the fate of British tree in this world? Some invisible being or law, like snail hovering over the world? At least it is true that British must suffer.
IMG_20240227_103956

4 Likes

Money spent

1 Like

Is there a suggestion for the TTD 120mm?

Is it functional? Looks cool, I want it.

As far as I know the turret is a decommissioned dummy turret (the test is about the chassis longevity, not firing performance), and fixed in place. The hull is operational though. It’s at bovington if you’re near by and want a look.

No

May give that one a look into then, might be a nice 10.3. Lord Im dreaming of the 10.3 lineup we could have with a full vickers and SA line.

It should be functional.

It will probably go to 10.7 for fun, and 105 one should get an autoloader

1 Like

So, maybe we will receive alpha jet, but not hawk 200 yet? Yeah its not rumors topic. But im interested to know.

The thing with Alpha jet is we never used it

2 Likes

I think its probably a mistake or its put there to generate interest.

1 Like

While the leak list is probably bunk and that hit in particular is probably bait there are british Alpha jets used by QunetiQ at ETPS and were leased to the RAF for training

al1-An-Alpha-Jet-at-the-2008-Royal-International-Air-Tattoo-RIAT

3 Likes

yeah i know but they said they wouldn’t add private stuff

The list does seem to be right though

1 Like

@Tim_TeaDrinker was looking through your TT list and noticed you havent included the 95mm tanks

The Churchill mk 8 95mm even had a hesh round developed for it

Spoiler

0ec56cab43034d9bb81df536922a5881
lqdgzbqv9ro21
unnamed (1)

2 Likes

Looking for kind people. Need a basic check of spelling, grammar and etc.
Google doc AH mk1
Without fanaticism or grammar nazi. Just the most serious mistakes. It’s enough for me that the text is readable.

Will add

1 Like

I will give it ago though it will properly take a bit of time

Really?)))))
As far as I know, the Vickers mk11 was not completed at the time of the military exhibition in Australia. And its completion was handled by a person who bought a single existing model for his collection

Gaijin basically saw we wanted domestic alternatives for the south african light tanks, and gave us one light tank that never saw production

1 Like