Off-topic/General chat for Britain

I feel your pain. I’m probably due another ban-hammer at some point because at a mod had a sense of humour transplant at some point.

Suspect it is a general inability to understand British Humour (or similar-style humour where context and subtlety come into play).

That’s the problem with Gaijin - they’re not British. Never understood how anyone could operate as a rational individual without having a steady supply of tea, regular sessions of queuing and grousing about the weather. It’s a sad plight and you hate to see it…

What?))
Who is who?

1 Like

How could you forget the German with ALL the books? Sniff Sniff

2 Likes

3 Likes

10.3 Britain ground is absolutely cracked. Great lineup.

10.3 is definitely their best line up shame its top tier isn’t

1 Like

I disagree personally.
Challenger 2E, Challenger 3, Harrier GR7, Rooivalk. I haven’t picked a normal Challenger 2 I want to keep in the top lineup at all times, but I’d run another.
Just gotta get the two 1500HP big bois.

i don’t like the Challenger 3 breech shots can get OHKO easier
Black Night i prefer
also i value the quicker reload over a better dart

nice skin

2E best challenger, 3 is next, black night, then after that they are all the same

i go BN 2E then CR3

I haven’t played any of the Changers bar DS and the first tech-tree one. Didn’t need them to get the ADATS.

On and the WW2 one. That one is good if it wasn’t stuck the the worst BR range for the UK.

Saddenly Its not my photo.((

The highest aircraft I have is buccaneer s2((

2 Likes

Still not a bad aircraft. The British naval Su-25 analogue.

2 Likes

Yes, and it was great when I dropped 540 lb bombs in low-level flight and made 7 kills)))
Ballistic Computer is imba

3 Likes

It’s a mix between the Phantom, the Skyhawk, and the Rook.

And hentai…)

HMM, i have seen it when it was not yet cut >:)

what i want to know is when we get the new body pillows she designed, there is a german one and a french if i remember correctly sitting in datamine since some time