Off-topic/General chat for Britain

No they refer to it as 140mm test mount one of the sources that picture is from even says its a 120mm
Captura
“Towards the end of the 1980s, this Chieftain was specially designed at the Military Vehicle Experimental Establishment to evaluate the impact of the 140 mm cannon on the balance of the cocit mass which made it necessary to advance the tortures. To do this, the front tip of the oven is cut out, and a support is welded. This prototype mainly evaluated the pointing and servoing of the main rammersent. Trials also took place to test the consequences of a shot on the integral part of the machine’s suction, but only with the 120 mm cannon. Tests with the 140 mm took place on an easel”

It was interesting to find out.

I will not add this to the table

3 Likes

neat fact.

1 Like

Ministry of Defense of the USSR
How to steal an carrier-based fighter F-14

5 Likes

That is so cool.

We need it for Fox

3 Likes
1 Like

I would like something like that
SUx150_2x

5 Likes

Premium fox?

3 Likes

A premium fox would make them so much money lmao, so its likely

I don’t think I want to imagine a premium fox. You might actually see more than 1 British player in a game then/

Again, put a GMG on CR2 OES and you’ll see movement.

While I’d loathe to lose it from the TT, Sabre would fit as a premium.

I think either a basic C+P of any CVR t/w with an additional feature, or an export vehicle.
Latvia has a lot of CVR’s and that could have a new country (I think) added to the game, I think the tank in the picture above would be pretty nice to have with its very nice camouflage net, markings and its little crew mods, notably the bags?? on the right smoke launchers

Look like canteens to me ngl, but yeah I agree, I’ve been loving the premiums like the Click-bait, and most of the isreli tech tree because of the set dressing. Just makes the tanks look so much more lived in

Starting by filling in what is already in the game, I came to the conclusion that in most cases when there is not enough information, the developers select the nearest possible values at random. I was inspired by this and picked up data in the same way for Bishop, AEC Mk I, Covenanter, Harry Hopkins.

Harry Hopkins

If someone had documents or source pls help))

Whenever something is too much work for them, it won’t generate enough profit, or they don’t know how to do it - their excuse is always “it’s a limitation of …”.

1 Like

It’s the Commander and Gunner’s webbing belts, wrapped around the smoke launchers to avoid using up other stowage space. Brits do it and the Latvians were probably taught to by British instructors.

1 Like

Looks like I need to book an opticans appointment again lmao