Night battles. Really Gaijin?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

3 Likes

Because you have chosen to accept the possibility of having night battles, not to have every battle a night battle.

The effect is mainly to enable people without NVS to entirely remove even that small possibility.

1 Like

If I want to take place in an OPTIONAL mode then I would’ve HOPED that it would be a 100% chance. Imagine you wanted to take place in an air battle but there was a 20% you would be in a simulator battle. Would that not annoy you?

6 Likes

So you want every match to be a night battle. Do you realize how lesser that is?

If I choose to participate in it then yes

4 Likes

Because most people like variety and don’t want to have to extraordinarily tediously go to some sub menu and change their settings every 10 minutes just to not get the exact same experience over and over. That said, they could have of course just had THREE settings: none, normal, exclusive.

2 Likes

7 Likes

The fact people have been constantly complaining about that map rotation bug is a great example of why most people DON’T want a night-only setting, at least not as the only option.

False analogy - if that’s the best you got then we can easily dismiss your petulance.

1 Like

1 Like

I just said like 2 minutes ago that they should have had [None | Normal | Exclusive] as 3 options. Who are you arguing with, or just did not read?

1 Like

Did not read.

Its exaplained there but you need read further than “small chance”

Again this is an optional mode. I have CHOSEN to SPECIFICALLY engage in a NIGHT battle.

@Josephs_Piano
If you want a good analogy then here: if you want to play a long range map like Sinai or the new El Alamein but Gaijin keeps giving you sun city or Hürtigan forest then would you not complain?

1 Like

I’m happy that I’ve got the possibility of getting rid of night battles.

Now get rid of the clouds 'till 1000m height.

They got rid of night battles a while ago. But yes the <1000M clouds are horrible without ground radars.

Haven’t got a night battle yet. Maybe about 30-40 battles today since selecting them. Have yet to see one.

Would be nice if someone wanted strictly nights to have the option. I’m sure there are enough players to do so.

Be a month of Sundays until we see enough RP to get any rewards from night battles.

4 Likes

Is it a bug? I had Large Winter Poland 4 or 5 times in a row tonight, I did wonder what tf was going on.

2 Likes

Well it’s either a bug or the intentionally decided to make maps show up over and over (I’m not sure why they would intend such a thing), but it’s definitely a thing in the game now that happens all the time.

2 Likes

The night battle rotation is terrible, a WT content creator played for 4 hours straight and didn’t get a single night battle. Why advertise a “new” feature if all they did was revert some changes? If I have night battles enabled, I should be getting into them all the time.

1 Like