Name glitch in Customs battles getting random people chat banned

Hello, there has been a glitch for about 2 months in GODS room in custom battles where names are still not what they should be. I am bringing this up because I was in the room on Thursday night and someone had my name, even had the same squad tag and was saying the most vile and racist stuff known to man on it. I was in the chat saying it was not me, but since people saw my name saying it I was chat banned the next day for 30 days for it. I have been told it is a visual glitch, but that only applies to the core board names, which are different from the chats’ names. Is there anything that can be done? I do not want to spend 30 days in silence because of a name glitch in custom battles.

1 Like

Ah, my bad. Thanks mate.

1 Like

This you should also report as a bug on the issue tracker. This’d qualify as a severe bug if what you’re saying is true, and whoever actually did say all that needs to be held accountable for abusing this knowingly.

2 Likes

It happens in GODS room only. Go check it out for yourself. If you type in the chat it is not your name and someone else has yours.

Now that is insane… This needs actual looking at.

1 Like

I already told a game master, they are investigating right now.

1 Like

Good stuff, good on you for actually finding your way directly to them.

1 Like

Hopefully it gets resolved, I don’t mind being chat banned as much as I am concerned about the people in that custom suffering the same thing.