My God! Fix the merkavas 4 finally!

I play Sweden, Germany, sometimes USA or Russa and i am telling you that the merkava 4m/* is completly bugged.
Each hit on the turret does pen, disbales the gun and at last 1 crewmember mostly 2 or its instantly dead.
This tank is absolutly useless. its to heavy to cap, its too big to peek and hide, hulldown has no effect since turret armor acts like hull armor.
i dont understand how can this be in that BR range with this results, all other stuff gets down or upgraded in BR but this tank stays like ages where it is, noone is playing and israel is absolutly absent 95% of the games.
2 years ago i grinded this techtree, invested money in premiums now its a dead nation which noone is playing since the main tank sx dnky dck!*****?

1 Like

Something something muh israel only has to make tanks protected against HEAT

I though it was sticks and stones, catapults and sling shots 😆

HERES YOU BRAND NEW SHINY T90M WITH FANTASY ARMOR, SPALL LINER, AMMO THAT DOESNT DETONATE, AND… AND… oh you actualy were duped into playing the israel tech line…? lol " mAGACHA’D

1 Like

Good point. they twist the stats as they want, in reality there is no data about merkava but t90M…sure

1 Like

Agreed. Merkava 3 should return to 10.0 where they previously were.
Merkava 4B-4M should go down to 10.0 as well, or at least 10.3.

By significant margin the most advanced tanks in the game are also the worst performing.

Gaijin should also work to turn Israel into a full tech tree with SPAA (absent), light tanks (absent), IFVs (absent) and SPH (nearly absent).

1 Like