Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-29 Fulcrum - History, Design, Performance & Dissection

I guess after Yak-141 gaijin might consider add Su-33 Flanker-D before MiG-29KR (9-41)

no not after him

i mean its naval line so it makes most sense

Mikoyan branch, let it be there. like the Su-33 in the Sukhoi branch

There isn’t really a point in arguing, Gaijin will likely place them wherever they deem fit regardless of the community opinions on it. Doesn’t really matter after all.

1 Like

Does gaijin hate SMT or what? I DOUBT RD-33 SERIES 3 had 10 KGF less thrust than Series 2 LMAO

2 Likes

will be fixed.

4 Likes

Why is SMT the BLACK SHEEP that needs 25 fixes and patches day after day while F-16C gets released as S+ tier UFO :D (ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง

4 Likes

SMT has the best BVR missile and R-73s just got a range buff.

I’m using it and it seems pretty strong.

It will be interesting to see how Gajjin handles the soviets fighter branches. So far we really only have two lines going to top tier, with the Yak and Mig’s. If the Mig line turns into the Su line with the flanker, than it will be a bit weird, because then the Migs will take a back seat as they add more flankers

YAK will be mostlikely for all naval variants and the current mig will most likely split into two

imo, they should move Su-7, 17 in Su-6, 25 tree and use current Su-7, 17 tree for Sukhoi fighters and interceptors.

Agreed, it would actually turn it into sort of a proper interceptor line imo and would add a line for things like the Su-9/11/15 to go before the Flankers

Should the mig29 perform worse than the f14b?

no its just overnerfed

I’m expecting the Su-27 to go after the Su-17M4 tbh.

1 Like

afaik it’s mostly correct…

hardly pulls any aoa has wrong thrust loses too much speed

@SlowHandClap The truth is MiG-29SMT (9-19) armed R-74M, R-77-1 and R-77M like MiG-29KR (9-41) but gajin could be available in 3 or 4 years and not this year

idk if what ur saying is correct cuz ppl around this forum already done a ton of research trying to fix the mig29 and make it accurate, they apparently managed to do so. I thought that the plane would be one of the best vehicles for dogfighting purposes, in the end it’s like the mod that i forgot the name said, it’s completely carried by it’s missiles