Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-29 Fulcrum - History, Design, Performance & Dissection

usually a test weapon

looks like it has a blunt nose, its big too, idk what it could be

2 Likes

I think that was just a poor attempt of modeling a rocket pod. Found a video of this model. Turns out its not even red lol

(Timed)

interesting

Yes that’s ok. When I was very active on the old forum, some suggestions that I made which had eventually become popular took a while to be passed. I don’t know their algorithm.

1 Like

Yeah it’s definitely a weird way of handling suggestions, there are some that get passed immediately because they are about to be implemented in the next update, some are passed soon after they are made but then in game are nowhere to be seen (like su-15t recently and rafale-m a couple of months ago), while others take forever

2 Likes

Guys, don’t forget to check @Giovanex05 work later, it seems that most 4th/3rd gen aircraft were wrongly configured by gaijin

8 Likes

That’s probably the case, that’s why the mig29 feels so shitty.

4 Likes

Gaijin doesn’t care. Play western nations. İf you don’t wanna play west, play China, but just don’t touch Russia if you value your time

4 Likes

Ikr, i’m actually pretty discouraged to play wt overall, too many issues.

Last week they restricted me from using the forum cuz i was offline for too long from the main game lol

3 Likes

Is that a thing ? That’s delusional…

Seeing the new UFO FM like the JF-17 and J-10 makes me want to cry real hard when I compare how realistic the MiG-29 can be yet have to face a shitload if UFOs… it’s literally mars attack

5 Likes

MiG-23MLD is last good fighter. Then its just trash. Time for China.

1 Like

War Thunder needs a competitor

7 Likes

They seriously do, WT has been going downhill in the past 2 years and it’s worse when it comes to models, FM balance etc.

They have gold in their hands but always chose the worse approach

4 Likes

Doubt it would do anything purely for WT already well established. It like CoD - no matter how bad or good it actually is, it is the most popular and recognisable

1 Like

That’s not true at all, this isn’t anything like COD. The fanbase 100% would not be dedicated to this game if there was even a remotely similar one available. All they’d need to do is communicate better with the players and PLAY THEIR OWN GAME.

9 Likes

You sure? Maybe not whole “Combine arms” kind of deal, but session played vehicles based online games? There’s few (with the Irony of Gaijin being a publisher for some of them too) and only thing I can recall is ancient “my is better” between WoT and WT fans

If you’re going to broaden the brackets until you fit any game with multiplayer and tanks + planes you’re going to include COD but that doesn’t make them similar. There is quite literally not a single game similar to War Thunder on the market. Nothing can take the place or challenge it at the moment.

It would be easy too, talk to the players. See what they actually want. Instead the best we’ve got is some suggestions made by the devs themselves and implemented in a manner they see fit with the illusion that we got what we wanted. We’re running in place here.

6 Likes

100%, the lack of competitors is probably the main reason behind their pathetic laziness, they control the niche.

7 Likes

Pilots and tankers of War Thunder unite lol

1 Like

seize the snail HQs

1 Like