MiG-23 Nerf Discussion

In fact a lot of Russian Vehicals need nerfed now do I like the Russian TT yes but i still like balance.

1 Like

You say this like we haven’t.

Reports have been put in to address American bullshit, and the yanks get off scott free. Whether the reports get deleted, ignored, or told they’re wrong when the sources come directly from the US archives, Gaijin caters to Americans significantly more than any other nation on this front.

Weapon loads are lacking across the board, with America getting access to far more of their kit than any other nation, outside of Israel. Argument’s pretty stupid.

5 Likes

Lol. LMAO even. Let’s take a gander at the external stores section for the rank 7 and 8s and see how most are missing more than half their loads

2 Likes

Yeah, true, American reports about historical inaccuracies are always ignored. Just look at the state of the HSTV-L!

Can we get any examples of overperforming american aircraft being ignored when reports with documentation are made? :P

4 Likes

It’s a pity, but that’s the reality of it. The aerodynamic performance of variable-geometry fighter jets has always been poor. Whether it’s the MiG-23 developed since the 1960s or the F-14 Tomcat in service since the 1970s, their only distinction in the game is that the Tomcat’s aerodynamic performance was initially realistically portrayed, whereas the MiG-23 has only recently been treated the same way.

3 Likes

gaijin nerfing the mig23 while is been known for like years that the in game F5s out perform their real life counterparts (iirc the F5E in game out performs the real life F20)

4 Likes

according to google: mig-23MLD has a turn rate of 14.1 deg/sek while ML has 16.5 deg/sek and F5 having 16 deg/sek
although this information might be incorrect!
guess there are a lot of different aircraft in game witch are incorrect.

I cant wait for these nerfs. Now all they need to do is move the Mig-23ML from 11.0 to 11.3 in SB. Total Russian P2W bias for that one.

But at least now other nations might stand a chance against a Mig-23

3 Likes

These nerfs are LONG over due, glad they finally found the docs to nerf them.

3 Likes

what you smoking? i think you mean M and MF witch both only has 12 flares and r23 and turns worse

The Mig-23ML. As seen clearly in that image… has an 11.0 SB BR. Should be 11.3. Alongside the Mig-23MLA which is 11.3 in SB

1 Like

ops my bad, i am kinda sick i think lmao

2 Likes

I really wouldn’t trust Google, it’s better to check the manuals.
You can find the MiG-23ML manual on avialogs page (keep in mind that the values from the manual are for the plane with around 30% of fuel).
And about the F-5E turn rate, just look for the “FWS” which has that info.
There are also American documents which compare the F-5E, F-4, F-100, F-104 and F-105 with the MIG-21

1 Like

It’s because the source for the MiG-21bis was for “full power”, not “emergency power mode”.
The one for the MiG-23 is correct, unless it has some kind of “emergency power mode” as well.

1 Like

true ture

What about M/MF?
IIRC, they has same airframe with ML/MLA so, they should gets nerf as well.

1 Like

We can hope .

Oh, why the Nerf at all? tHerE iS nO RUsSiAn biAs.

Mig-21 are still massively underperforming in AOA

2 Likes

Nah, it’s deserved, the things just a piss missile anyway. The swing wing is already a massive pro of the vehicle, not to mention the R-24R is almost un-notchable. It’s essentially going to preform like a delta wing from my understanding now.

4 Likes