Meet the “Dance of Dragons” Major Update!

Please let my kids out of your basement

4 Likes

How come there is only Chinese players on every server I’ve played so far? I’m on European servers, doesn’t this give lots of ping related issues?

6 Likes

Its mid day on a chewsday in Europe…

I wonder what time it is in Asia…

1 Like

My issue is that, there should be a better server option for chinese players right? their ping cant be good from across the world…

Dear Game devs I think you’ve forgotten RP Bonus & Rearranging crew slots update? Everyone waiting for these contents… @Stona_WT

5 Likes

You can read more here:

The 7-day testing phase for Research Bonuses For New Nations has now concluded. We’d like to thank everyone for taking part, posting their results and leaving feedback and constructive criticism. We’ll now be taking a look at the testing results as well as feedback and will get back to you at a later date — soon after the upcoming major update.

3 Likes

LETS GOOOOOOOO SECRET EXTRA SEA FURY FOR FRANCEEEEEE

1 Like

Great work like always !

But I have a question @Stona_WT, a idea when the update will available for PlayStation console ?

2 Likes

this is just a joke i feel like at this point D:

7 Likes

The same with the A-10 and many others apparently.

1 Like

yeah i know, m2k’s, f104’s etc D:

rearranging crew slots is already in.

A-10C at 12.0. They are joking, right?

At this time, the Su-25T with the R-73 is at 11.3. Fair enough

When is France going to get access to the missiles they developed ? La combattante, Alouettes… should be able to use anti ship AS12/SS12 missiles. Which would be good, especially for a ship that fights… ships.
Same can be said for the Milan, which while part of a Franco German cooperation, was made by France (Germany being given the role to work on other missiles), with France still not having a Milan carrier yet

2 Likes

sorry they need to help basement guy make youtube shorts

No it isn’t… Please read this…

Rearranging crew slots

Have you had your main crew, perhaps a level 75 air crew or level 150 ground crew, in a completely random place in your crew preset, but wanted it to be the first? Don’t worry any longer, as you’re now able to rearrange crews. Click on the crew area under the vehicle slot in the hangar and then the arrow going left and right. Select where you’d like the crew to go and bob’s your uncle, it’ll move to whichever you select.

This simply moves the crewslots around; you don’t pay any extra Silver Lions for this, and you can move them as many times as you’d like. It’s important to note however that the positions of the crew slots are specific to each preset, if the crew slots are rearranged on one preset, that readjustment won’t change the position in any other presets.

Currently, it’s not possible to drag and drop crews to rearrange them, however we’ll be working on this in the future.

It means you can freely place other crew slots… You only have to qualify and train the crew once.

1 Like

New Chinese jets, this is a China themed update after all

Still working with Sony on this, should be live really soon. Sorry for the delay :(

4 Likes

Yes it is, I literally did this yesterday. Click the blue space at the bottom and drag

Can’t we keep the old version of Eastern Europe on all BRs as well as the new one?

1 Like