After testing su24m, av8b na, f14b and su34 I came to conclusion harrier with jsows is still pure low cortisol gaming.
It gets 4 doesn’t it
It does. Which is 4 more than on brit analog, harrier t10. Also 2 sidearms for aa but I just remembered about them so Ill test them later.
Tonka gaming lobbing Martels into Hawk sites at mach fuck all the way from ur airfield is also pretty low cortisol ngl
Sucks that the only tonka I could instantly get without grind is german dumb bomb dookie
Would not surprise me, especially with the new map that kills off maritime opportunities.
Yeah, I-Hawks and Roland 3s for 10.0-11.0 aircraft makes this gamemode really stupid.
Bravo to Gaijin for making the AA situation even worse than in the previous test iteration.
I had I-Hawks intercept my entire 4x Martel payload multiple times. I couldn’t get any SEAD whatsoever done.
No one asked for SAMs at depots either.
And not only that, but despite having the join in-progress matches setting OFF, I will still be thrown into active matches.
It’s not like this isn’t one of the many things people constantly complained about during every single test iteration. Thanks Gaijin.
does it have normal 1± br spreads now that it’s a normal game mode?
or still invisible brackets like the event before?
Normal RB matchmaking
Isn’t SE City map really small? Won’t it be chaos with the same amount of players and top tier SAMs?
Also tickets are still too low, rewards are too low and strategic bombers didn’t make a comeback. There’s still lot of room for improvement. Though I still much prefer this gamemode over ARB even in it’s current state.
It’s funny to see people saying what i was saying and they called me negative etc.
The mode needs a lot of work. Firstly they should fix the anti-ship RP , atm it nets nothing .
Then they should proceed to rebalance… maybe give it SIM MM , or just tune the current BRs specifically for the mode similarly to what they’ve done with Ground. I’d prefer SIM MM though, it’s way better than the whole RB MM. For many reasons.
Also the nuke stutters specifically , it was a thing more or less in all their tests. I think only the pre-last event session was just a bit better. I didn’t have them in all matches , but in a few i still did. And you can really be mad with it… you just fly, try to make a turn… boom crashed. Yeah ok…thank you.
Then in the last event session, it was again like in every match.
It has the normal 1± Brackets. They should change it. 12.7 always get uptierd, it cant compete against ARH carriers
maybe give it a SIM variant. ;-)
Are you guys ever going to fix the issue of air to air missiles not doing any damage on impact to other players? This has been going on in the mode for a while now but you seem to just be ignoring it.
Does anybody know if the EW radars do anything significant?
It certainly doesn’t feel like it imo… And apparently they seem to respawn?
yes gaijin i absolutely want to spawn in this match thank you very much



