Major Update “Firebirds” — DEV Server Changelog (25.10.2024)

Any plans to do the same for Russia, China, France, Sweden etc made RWR?

8 Likes

Any plans on fixing the Imp.Chaparral missiles? MIM-72E and G should have a smokeless motor.

11 Likes

Will the devs add the GBU-39 to the F-16s?

Also are you going to increase the locking range for targeting pods?
20km is obsolete when we have GBUs with 700s guidance time.

11 Likes

can you fix fps problem, i have on dev around 30-40 while in original game i have around 120

Look ma. I did it.

3 Likes

New music 🗣️🗣️🔥🔥

2 Likes

“Someone disconnected to the game” doesn’t need

The new AB effects are fire 🔥

Whoever worked on this, thank you so much

11 Likes

Wait and the Tornado F3 and FA2 are remaining at their current BRs?

6 Likes

That’s it I guess, treat every ground radar as Pantsir now basically, extra tedious. Fun part is, digitally reprogrammable RWR’s emitter track files can be updated as seen fit to the situation. This current change is more realistic sure, but the old system wasn’t out the realms of reality either especially in the setting of WT battles.

6 Likes

nothing for japan?

1 Like

Mfw I read Leclerc and get excited just to find the adjusted the caliber of the smoke grenades and didn’t actually fix the vehicle

11 Likes

Dev stream said it was being worked on but not ready yet, something potentially for ground/air. I think naval too but don’t quote me on naval part.

1 Like

In terms of vehicles, there’s nothing really for me so far; I am also kinda disappointed not to see any long-overdue MBT-related fixes, and no American Battleship reload fixes, Tennessee draft fixes, or shell room detonations fixed…

However- I am LOVING all of the visual effects and graphics upgrades! It’s, so far, what I’m looking forward to the most.

5 Likes
  • 0 Challenger 2 bug fixes.
  • 0 Sea Harrier bug fixes that have a notable impact
  • F4F ICE getting a major buff but its closest equivalent the F3 isnt moving
  • A C&P 7.0 BB that is a major downgrade over the vehicle its copying for our top tier BB
  • Tornado Gr4 over BRed, missing multiple critical features and massively underpeforming AGMs

Not a good update so far

18 Likes

Finnish BMP-2 modernization, in War Thunder, it will have thermal sights and some extra storage boxes on the outside.

I hope that we can get the thermal camouflage as well.

14 Likes

New shells ? Nah
Fixed acceleration ? Nah
Fixed thermals generation ? Nah

Fixed smoke caliber ? Hell yeah, game changing

19 Likes

FYI nothing about the RWR changed. It was merely a name change. ALR-45 was changed for ALR-45(V), in reality both are the same system or at least the functions are exactly the same, you may know the RWR as the one from the F-14A. I am waiting for them to add the ALR-45F however, that is at least a more proper RWR.

2 Likes

Or upper front plate armor.

Or turret armor on every Leclerc past S.1.

Or floor fuel tank bulkheads that would make them external and therefore not lead to insta-kill every time they are hit.

Or corrected acceleration so it isn’t somehow slower than Leopard 2s.

Etc.

12 Likes

what br is the BMP-2MD?