M22 tank and L3

This is such a based thread

The only reason that was voted against is that if you’re being hit several times over you’re going to be stunned locked unable to do much. You’re dead or you have a dead crew member. No matter how you put it stun locking would only make the game more painful than it currently is.

If by “painful” you mean “less forgiving”, then I (and some others) are okay with it.
Let’s consider this scenario: you have outsmarted the enemy player and ambushed him and got the first shot into his side armour. Right now the game teaches the player to try and hit either the gun breech or the gunner, because otherwise there is a real chance that enemy will just turn his turret and shoot and probably kill you, in a situation where IRL a disoriented and confused crew would need at least several seconds to process what just happened and why there is shrapnel and blood inside their vehicle, for commander to find the enemy, communicate it’s location, turn the turret and fire.

This is very game-y and unrealistic, and also heavily favours tanks with APHE “sphere-of-death” shells.

Ngl I take it to 6.7 and lobotomize things like Jagdpather, Ferdinand, and Jpz making them unable to move or play the game for 10 minutes straight.

1 Like

A small group is merely 0000000000.1 to the mass majority. You and your small group mean nothing.
Besides that, they already said that’s on the list to be fixed though never understood why it wasn’t a priority but sigh…

1 Like

So you passively aggressively and with intent try to piss people off Facepalm.

They piss me off passive aggressively by playing tanks I hate to fight.

I can’t tell if this is a based or not lol

or not