M1A2 SEP V2 doesnt have better LFP armour

Thats why i went to reddit and posted 3 screenshots from the bs bug reports and each one got more than 1000 upvotes :)

They just sent the headstrong elsewhere where more people are watching.

Well I did that too and my post got removed by that dictator Mod on reddit after 2k upvotes and 220+ comments, then he banned me, then perma banned me after I asked for an appeal, then had reddit ban me for 7 days.

Honestly. This oppression of speech is pissing me off. What age are we living in? Maybe its normal in other countries to do that, but not in the free world

4 Likes

Probably dont talk about it. They were cleaning house and removing all talk of it on the forums. Dont want to lock this thread

1 Like

ah.

It is awful quiet around here rn as far as official mods and announcements go tho…

1 Like

so that’s why I can’t seem to find that post I read a few days ago…

2 Likes

It still is only Monday. Lets give it tomorrow or weds to see whats said if anything.

Insane how this game is always Drama. Gaijin just taking more fat Ls by not making Western stuff good, ya know, people who would play it who come from the worlds largest economies and habitually spend gross amounts of money on microtransactions.

Gaijin just shoots itself in the foot financially for pride of the USSR trees performance

But I digress. Theyd make more money if they opened their minds. Ive seen so many people saying theyre just gonna not buy the Click Bait because of the fiasco. Good for them. Why would you? Its a AAA game price. The reward is simply not there to equal the means

6 Likes

I’m an addict. A whale. I’ve got lots of premium time, and collect vehicles whenever I can. I’m pretty much ready to close my wallet.

5 Likes

Yeah I agree. If there is no news regarding the hull armor tomorrow we can always ping Smin or someone else. Hopefully they can give some status update then.

good plan

1 Like

I never spent money for years, because I hated Gaijins greed mentality and the game was always “Beta” feeling. Still is. But I make okay money now, and was very excited to get back into WT after a few years break. I spent a bunch of money, and just mega regret it. Its honesty embarrassing if I told my girlfriend how much I spent. Not because its thousands or anything, but just because its such a miserable Beta state game, that she knows frustrates me, and hundreds or nearly a thousand dollars on microtransactions is sort of embarrassing. Its something that isnt real life.

As you say. Time to close to wallet. Gaijin doesnt just need onesie twosie fixes, they need a major game overhaul, and insider business model overhaul

2 Likes

I’ve always thought WT is the most toxic game I’ve played. The player base is toxic, the gameplay is toxic, the business practices are toxic.

This is my opinion and I am neither encouraging nor discouraging anybody to spend money on this game.

3 Likes

Crazy you have to say that. Because clearly you the player are the issue ))))

2 Likes

I mean, this game still isn’t as bad as LoL. But people take that game much more personally and assign blame harder.

Here you just get buttmads that send angry messages if you beat them, and then crybabies who leave after one death because things weren’t going the way they wanted them to.

1 Like

True, LoL, is just insane.

But I think people are just tired. Im just tired

Gaijin. We effing want to love you, love us back lol

4 Likes

This. I even nominated them for the Labor of Love award on Steam, despite them having broken Steam functionality and not restoring the Steam overlay function.

6 Likes

Thats deep. I just couldnt do it. Im glad you have more faith than I do

*Had

1 Like

This

3 Likes

We are all in a highly abusive relationship lmao

1 Like