- Unlike all top-end main battle tanks, there is no high-quality thermal imager
Differences in thermal imagers
- In comparison with 11.7 Strv 122 has no reservation in the case. He easily breaks through (into the hull) with shells starting from 8.7-9.7
- Mobility and acceleration are much worse than all the tops of the game (except for the British tops, but they are an exception with their strange tank construction)
- In fact, the tank with the equivalents of the hull armor from 2A4 with 10.0 should be 11.3 now. His well-deserved 10.7 for a better thermal imager, but it’s still heavier than 2A4. The tower armor is not level 2A5, A6, PSO, there are large vulnerable areas in the gunner’s sights.
- The worst anti-aircraft gun of the game due to 1) Reloading with a bug or feature), 2) Missiles with “50G” fake can not shoot down maneuvering targets even at 8km. 3) useless at a distance of 1-3km. 4) Poor radar (only 20 degrees of vertical scanning). From this we get a poor quality thermal imager and longer detection of small aircraft outside the scanning area radar or detection of helicopters between trees.