Lightweight Multirole Missile for Stormer HVM - Slower but Surer

Are starstreaks fixed then?

They have been performing better

They now work 90% of the time. Passes still happen, but most of the time they hit.

Fixed

The vikhres bug has been around for at least 4 weeks now. Probably 5-5.5. Starstreak was fixed 4 days ago at best. The timing doesn’t match.

I don’t really sure what you’re talking about from that description (probably missile desync in fall of 2023?), but the starstreakes didn’t work from day one of the sons of atilla until yesterday. Before that they worked fine for ~1.5 years (if you forget about the little annoying bug when they lost control on desert and winter maps and that was fixed in the fall of 2022)

Well, im not sure what im talking about either, it was time ago and i had more pressing matters to remember, but what im sure is when that bug happend then starstreak started working, maybe someone else will help.

While playing BN at the begenning of the year they were triggering just fine, so not sure when it started.

Well 4 weeks if you believe the reports on Gaijin.net // Issues/. I personally started noticing it 2 weeks ago, but I very rarely played helicopter (because starstreaks were broken) and could easily miss the beginning of this bug for a few days or even weeks.

Ah well I haven’t noticed it. Mainly because I haven’t played it in… a while haha
I’m skeptical but then again that’s me anytime I hear Gaijin having “done something”

The sorry state of Stormer right now needs to be adressed, along other things this should be added for it, would definitely help. +1

Sweden already has dual purpose missiles on the LvRb 701 and ASRAD-R both are still classes as AA.
Granted they only have 200mm pen so this would be closer to the ADATs but if nothing else having a second variant foldered would solve the issue of br’s

2 Likes

another vehicle that uses this missiles

1 Like

A bigger Bro of rapid ranger

+1 ofc, would be big help to britain, considering normal starstreaks still arent fixed

Ironically they did fix them for the majority

1 Like

The first 100 was hit, and I want to thank everyone who voted and shared their feedback :)

5 Likes

despite 97% support in thay vote, watch it not get added for another 4 years by which point Americas will probably have the XB-21 which can end a match before its even started.

2 Likes

This would be a good addition once they impliment the additional reload times for ATGMS/AAMs as it would be the missile equivilent of switching from HE to AP.

The fuze is dual purpose, so the LMM works like the ADATS. HEAT missile with proxy.

1 Like

What i mean is it will offer AT capacity, so that is a big step up from just darts ;)

1 Like

The stormer definitely needs some love. The starstreaks seem to be more consistant as of late (if they changed something kudos to them) but it still is a Anti Air platform that seems lack luster at its BR compared to things like the strela…

The LLM would make it make sense for its BR.

1 Like

Well, with this graph dropping a few days ago
I guess i will be making a bug report about this missile missing from a Stormer.
Or so i think. The only mechanic we do not have in game that LMM uses is slip ring between the main body and seeker/control surfaces, used to make them spin slower. I dont know if that counts as a new mechanic or no.
Oh yea, it has ability to choose between LOSBR and SALH before launch. That will be a new mechanic.

4 Likes