Leopard 2a5DK: The upgraded Beast

+1 But only IF it’s a vehicle for Germany, preferably a replacement for the sidegrade that is the PSO.

9 Likes

Yes, if this goes to the person who actual manufactured the tank…Germany.

7 Likes

As soon as I saw the hull I knew what these comments would look like lmao.

+1 It’d be nice seeing Denmark get some representation in the Swedish tree alongside the other Scandinavian nations. I understand the salt over the PSO, but Germany have more than enough of their own improved Leopard 2s that could be added.

7 Likes

are you for real bro ?

Again, Sweden represents the Nordic nations. Germany is not a Nordic nation and, therefor the Leopard 2A5DK is not going to be in the German tree…

4 Likes

Ок! + 1
But only as a tank of events. It doesn’t matter which tree. It makes sense in both cases…

1 Like

Germany has no equivalent to the 2A5DK

2A5 TVM
2A5 TVM MAX
2A6EX
2A7V
2A8
Just the suggestions from the old forum. Not only does Germany have equivalents, it has flat out better versions.

11 Likes

Are you really comparing 2A6EX, 2A7V and 2A8 to the 2A5DK? They literally could not be added to the game right now, lol.

Ignoring the fact the TVM MAX you linked had only cardboard for armour (it was a demo from 1989…).

Right, now I know giving you any longer answer than this would be a waste of my time.

1 Like

“REEEEEEEE Germany needs better Leopard 2s Gaijin literally hates them”

“REEEEEEEE don’t give Germany better Leopard 2s they’re too good”

I could be a millionaire if I’d put money on you moving the goalposts to Mars. Anyway here’s some non-German variants I forgot the first time, also already on the forums:
2A4 RUAG
2SG
2NG
2A4TI
2A6HEL

8 Likes

You’re the one suggesting variants that are too good for the current War Thunder, not me so errr, ree’ing at yourself? Terrific.

Funnily, you are the one moving the goalposts away from the 2A5DK currently :)

We will take the 2A5DK, TY.

3 Likes

What makes you think all of them are better? Your argument has no solid ground. Germany has enough variants of the Leopard that, there is no excuse of looking to other countries Leopards…

6 Likes

Sweden has enough variants of the Leoaprd that, there is no excuse of looking to other countries Leopards…

And I do know that they’re all better, your’s truly, the author of the Leopard 2A7V suggestion.

7 Likes

You are not making any sense now. Could you try to elaborate on what, you are trying to say?

5 Likes

They are not “stealing” … but purchasing and improving the vehicles to suite the local battlefields / terrain.
The Danes now have the Leopard-2A7 in their army and with the DM33 ammunition etc.

1 Like

-1 Sorry, but no, Sweden already has the best Leopards and even more of them are not necessary, especially ones with US ammunition that Sweden has nothing to do with and rightfully shouldn’t have.

1 Like

… The DM33 Ammunition is German ammo.

1 Like

The suggestion post includes ammunition that was only TESTED on the DANISH Leo 2, including KEW and M830A1, which is US made ammunition, which shouldn’t be anywhere near the Swedish tech tree, especially the M830A1 which makes the Abrams tanks more unique by having a proxy fuse round (compared to Leopard 2s, Challenger 2, Ariete etc.) and by the proxy fuse being the fastest one among the other tanks that do have them (ZTZ99, T-series).

M908 is not in-game (for some reason), but I have bug reported this for the Abrams tanks which goes in the same vein as the M830A1.

Are they Sweden army? no way, lmao

2 Likes

Just because I mention the ammunition, does not mean they should have it, I just put all the information I had on the tank in this post. Personally, I hope they will not add it to this tank, and only add German ammunition to this tank since we only operated with that.

The whole attempt to keep adding copy-paste leopards is ridiculous

2 Likes