Leopard 2A4M CAN: The Maple Leaf Leopard

Been wanting more Canadian vehicles for a while, would love to see this in the German tech tree.
:)

The Leo is a pack…maybe canada

1 Like

Well then, I shall get ready to pay the snail.
;)

3 Likes

bro I check your ID, you even didn’t have A7V, also you don’t have challenger

Like I told in a another place

-on the leak the leopard 2A4m Can doesn’t have any country announced
-a person told than he had a leak with 40 vehicle for this update and a moderator asked how he got this info…
-on the leak next to the leo name there a black square and all the mother vehicle who have that are packs

So from my point of view a Canadian tree could be possible:3

also may be put into two different trees with one with a different name

friendly reminder a hungarian sub air tree was in the announcements at one point as well, that already takes a huge chunk out of the number

Then…why we doesn’t have the name of a nation?

creating drama, controvery, the model he saw didnt have specification it goes, etc etc can have many reasons

I know what I’m saying it’s could be similar to when Israel appeared for the first time

The Merkava MK2D and the nation was there next update

highly doubt its gonna be a CP pack vehicle, the same argument already happend as well when the turkish leoaprd was named

We will see…

i doubt their is an another ground pack in General

if anything GE premiums yeah

could be but i highly doubt any more Ground preorder packs

i would prefer to see 11.3 tanks from our own country and things like the 2a4m can as prem or event.

I also wish for a Canadian tree but it is weird that one of the MBTs needed for the tree to be premium. Unless the two versions Deathmisser’s leak was talking about had one version based on a camo or event/division.

Like, it stops Canadian stuff from all being sentenced to unstable event vehicles. that you need to fork out hundreds of dollars if you miss it. Which would be nice.

Like I’ve said before I don’t see Canada coming until after one other nation at least.

we don’t know if its a premium but it could be
The two different ones can just be some lazy copy and paste and turned to Turkish one or something else

We don’t have the full picture yet so we must wait

1 Like

Indeed. We don’t know.

I have other doubts about it before part of an upcoming Canada tree. Despite how mutch I push for one I will still be skeptical.

Do you mean germany? Germany doesnt realy have 11.3 equivalents. There is the different armor stages but gajin showed alreay they are not capable of handling those. So there literaly is no pure german 11.3 tank option