Leopard 2A4M CAN: The Maple Leaf Leopard

Gaijin, rather than fixing erroneous performance of Challengers, keeps giving them new ones to buff the lineup. Unfortunately this results in a situation where there isn’t much more to add and yet no individual tank (except the new 3 proto) is particularly strong. So British mains look to take vehicles from other nations that also are lacking in vehicles under the assumption that Gaijin will add all of their variants like they did for Britain, when Gaijoobles doesn’t do that.

Well the Ajax has passed to the developers so i hope that comes

1 Like

We only request Canadian Leopard 2s,if you are good at Math you will find there’s only two of them.
German can still get plenty of Leopard 2s I believe,Singapore, Turkey, Greece, Austria, and even Ukraine.
I don’t see the harm to German if giving these two Leopards to Britain.
Besides, will German be more strong by adding a Leopard 2A4 and a 2A4? I believe German had already got these two kinds.

5 Likes

It doesn’t matter about the type of tanks, it’s about the balance.
Think about the situation of Challys, what can you figure out as the characteristics of Challengers?
They don’t have strong firepower, have no trustbale armour and without speed.
Gaijin even didn’t give them L28A1 while they have in the real world.
So what can we Brits player do?
We do not call for the tank from nations like Greece, Turkey or Austria, yet we know we have noting to do with them.
However ADATS is here, a Canadian vehicle, so we tried to get Canadian Leopards.

4 Likes

Balance is done by BR. Begging for other nations vehicles is obnoxious, particularly when they are excellent variants of those vehicles.

1 Like

Canadian here. How about a person from that nation’s vehicle in question two cents?

After an Independent tree(which is unlike until at least after the next independent tree) the UK is the best tech tree for Canadian stuff.

4 Likes

Well im not seeing balance in top tier am i
Im seeing Leopards dominate
Canada has be used to fill gaps before so it can with this

Considering that Canada is not represented as a fixed nation, its equipment will be in the USA, the UK, Germany, and so on

So you mean Italy should abandoned Hungary TT?
And why America got an Isreal tank?
Gaijin give UK a SA sub-TT and a ridiculous India T-90, why can’t UK get two Leopards while German had got the same variant for years?
Do German need Canadian to fight against others?

2 Likes

ADATS it fills gaps in the Uk tree

This is an exception, not a practice. This trick won’t work

1 Like

Agree.
After Canadian got its own TT or with Aussie together, I as British mains has no problem with giving back all the Canadian vehicles they deserve or keep some is better.

4 Likes

And this here is the problem.

Apparently, Canadians aren’t allowed time-accurate line-ups modern or WW2

Then ADATS is in free TT as SA TT, while in other nations TT Canadian didn’t .

Canada could easily be a tree that wouldn’t need a sub-tree however I would welcome it if it came in a way to get an ANZAC sub-tree as they need prober representing anyways.

2 Likes

I mean, im canadian too, doesnt automatically mean either of our opinions on the subject is more valued than others.

The 2A4MCAN and 2A6MCAN, and the likely upcoming 2A7/8MCAN (to replace the 8 tanks donated to ukraine) are all predominantly german tech and previous canadian leos have gone to germany for that exact reason.

There is no good reason but “muh commonwelf, birtain sufferz :((((” for them to go to britain

3 Likes

It will be a nice TT if Canadian, Aussie and New Zealand can get together.

1 Like

With what few rules we a figured out it would have to be something like
Canada(Main-tree) + Australia (Sub-tree) and New Zeland is conformed to be there.

1 Like

Maybe NZ can fix with Aussie since they always got same equipment lol.

Everyone always has dumb kneejerk reactions to winrates the moment top tier premiums are added and WR’s tank. Chill out, the 2A7V isnt even particularly good