Ke-Go bombs model 106

And just like that, more items might become suggestions in the future. Japan is missing Japanese incendiary bombs and mines, which is a shame. But maybe I’ll write about them soon. (“Soon” meaning in about a year—there really is a huge number of suggestions to write up.)

2 Likes

I guess your entering munitions blitz now. For my end of things (infantry) guns and stuff from WW2 especially Japan is easy and well documented post war funny enough there is one image and a single government document stating we gave money to it and cancelled the project :-)

Amazing! Never heard about this and I think this is cool as fuck! +1

You know, I wrote about the GCS-1, AAM-1, XAAM-2, I-GO Ko, and so on, a long time ago. That’s nothing new.

2 Likes

I don’t think the mines where but I will have a extra look. I was doing research on Japanese Landmines when I ran into these.

2 Likes

Ho-401 is compatible w/ tank rounds? Was it bugreported?

As far as I know, bug regarding the Ki-102 were reported a long time ago, but they were ignored.

1 Like

There isn’t a reported that “Ho-401 is capable to direct fire Type 97 tanks”

Only what is reported - that gun had AP round with unknown data

2 Likes

This sounds like a very interesting weapon, even if it would only properly work against ships

1 Like

We did some testing it could target vehicles…


The testing in question
How valid was the testing?
That’s Classified!

2 Likes

I don’t see anything wrong with that, if you don’t

Spoiler

WW2 Walleye lol

1 Like

I hear it could fry an egg from 5 meters away…

1 Like