Jumbo Should Have Gone The Route Of The Maus...Not The Maus

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

ya its really not that hard to kill takes just as much iq to play it as to kill it

5 Likes

As someone who uses the Tiger 1s constantly, Sherman Jumbos aren’t that hard to kill just hit their machine gun port or if they angle slightly aim at the lower side, you can even just fire APCR right through their mantlet or destroy their gun and flank them and if their point blank you can even penetrate their Upper Front Plate with the default round. Additionally, I still hard disagree with the removal of the Maus from the tech tree (I have it, the Tiger 2 105, Panther 2 and Coellian so you can’t accuse me of being salty for not having them).

8 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Yah I know your post is

4 Likes

Most that the jumbo fights have too much armour for it to pen, tbh the jumbl isnt that hard to counter… is2 goes through the ufp, the panther does it aswell along with stuff that are sort of good like the arl. Tbh man it just seems like an actual issue of skill and a lack lf understanding of how to kill a gimped heavy tank.

3 Likes

Also event vehicle is a laugh due to how many were produced and used even past ww2

4 Likes

if gaijin used that logic almost all of the french tree wouldn’t even be in the game

It just seems dumb this poster cant, and i say this unironically, get gud. If your incapable of using the armour viewer to figure out how to kill a really low gunned tank then ur not gonna like when u get tk a higher br with composite…

2 Likes

German main complaining about Jumbo. The memes are reality.
laffin

My brother in Christ, you are the one complaining about issues that don’t exist. Keep doing it though, it’s very entertaining

My man has 1.01 KDR sealclubbing on PakPuma, I think it’s not the Jumbo issue

8 Likes

1.01 KDR and 54% Winrate using a 4.7 scout at 6.0 + isn’t so bad…especially when at that BR I am soloing multiple m18s, R3s etc for single control points…you wanna compare KDRs go right ahead my friend.

Im not the best player but my KD in the Japanese Tiger is 3,5. And the Jumbo is a Tank I worry little about since the weakspot is easy to hit, even if it’s bushed up, when you angle the Jumbo can do little to you and as soon as the Jumbo angles you can shoot its lower side to easily kill it. Try playing the Tiger in its intended role, keep it slow and steady, don’t rush in thinking your tank is invincible, maybe you will do better that way

I think you are mistaking this game for an MMORPG. There is no boss battle here to solo. You just kill a tank. M18 can be killed by a 1.0 in one shot.

You have a tank that is over twice as fast as Jumbo and you still shoot front or turret…

If you were ‘soloing’ multiple, you would have KDR of multiple. Also PakPuma is a Tank Destroyer, not scout, and comparing it to last month average, yours is pretty bad

You should try playing the tank, before calling it OP, because you are currently classic german main.

… This thread is a joke, right?

This is just a low tier shitpost, right?

… Right?

3 Likes

Opening the Forums is like spinning a wheel.

1 Like

You are right, the Jumbo is too good to fight Tigers and Panthers. Instead, we should move it down to 4.7 where it belongs (and used to be) so that it doesn’t have to fight them and be a problem to them nearly as much. If that still is a problem, make it 4.3. Since the Panzer 4H can front pen it. Y’know.
OIP

2 Likes

Hmm, let’s see.

And unlike the Maus it served.

1 Like

I’m an American main and I literally do not use either Jumbo anymore because there are just better options where they are in BR. Russian mains might struggle against them, but German mains don’t really have a leg to stand on here. Panthers are objectively better at everything but a knife fight.

3 Likes

Are you being serious?