J7E shouldn't be at 11.0

At 11.0,J7E always be uptired to fight with 12.0 airforce.Since the PL5B is not an omnidirectional projectile, it has little counterattack ability in games of the same or higher level game.I strongly recommend either beefing up J7E’s weapons or drastically reducing his chances of being matched to the superior room.This will definitely improve the gameplay experience.

3 Likes

The thing is if it’s dropped down to 10.7 it would just club everything. It’s perfectly fine at 11.0 and it doesn’t need to be the meta pick.

You just need to change your tactics in order to best utilise your plane and missiles - except when you meet a F-16 in which case force a pilot error or you are just boned.

7 Likes

Its fine how it is at 11.0.

What about those all aspect pl5?

1 Like

4 all-aspect PL-5 only (PL-5C, PL-5E, PL-5E II & PL-5DE)

What if it would get the pl-5C

Then it can fight uptiers a bit better.
But all aspect missiles are still well easy to flare, so wouldnt change too much.

And it only has 4.

It’s one of the best 11.0s? So the better mig21bis should be a lower br because it doesn’t have all aspects despite pl-5s being one of the best missiles at that br?

1 Like

What if there are F14s? I have been destroyed two games in a row by ARHs whilst not even having a radar or chaff.

Well, a single flare’s problem that is. Plus, why is Mirage F1 11.3? It has IRCCM missile plus good radar plus good maneuverability. J7E is great in dogfight, but I just find it too much work getting into one and then not getting a kill. Like if I have to say who is good at dogfighting, Q5III has less flares and flies slower, and that is it, it has magic 1s which are superior to PL5B, then why is the worse maneuverablilty and worse loadout plane worth 1.0 BR higher if the playstyle is exactly the same.

This thing just needs PL-5C. PL-5C may not have IRCCM but the short burn time makes it really hard to spot in the first place.

Skill issue especially J-7E has modern RWR.
Bro can’t even turn 90 -180 and spam chaffs.

AIM-54s are the easiest ARH missiles to dodge specially if you have a extremely maneuverable jet like the J-7E

1 Like

I don’t have chaffs, I just got J7E.
Bro, it is so much of an effort just to get yourself to battlefield to dogfight, since you have to fly low and dodge some AIM7Fs super 530s and AIM54s which somehow still manages to lock onto you, when you get there, two flares and back to base the same way. It should at least get PL8s since the speed retention is shit, and going into a dogfight and trying to head on with 30mm machine gun whilst getting shot by SARH from up front is so painful. All I want is full aspect, not that hard, seeing as there are Mirage with IRCCM at 11.3. Currently J7E is only able to kill the ignorant F4s who are just flying to the bases whilst the player are watching their phone.

2 Likes

Consider how good the aircraft is at 11.0 relative to other 11.0s before suggesting these sort of changes

1 Like

Yes but it is an effort dodging so many missiles knowing you probably won’t get a kill

Come back here if you spaded your J-7E then.

It is one of best 11.0BR jets atm.

What advantage? This is a dogfight aircraft, so just having full aspect is not OP. Anyone who is in 11.0 can just use flares, the most simple thing ever. This is like a 10.0 airframe, 11.0 missile and for some reason people think it is OP, it’s only good if you are facing people hands off the keyboard. Other 11.0s have SARH so they could kill me head on every time, I just have to dodge and hope there isn’t a mirage with IRCCM locking me.

I have now, but it is still one of the classical Chinese vehicles where it seems OP as seen on the stats card, but when you play it you realise it is still a delta wing with horrible speed retention and trying to kill anyone is just luck wishing them not to flare. If you look at my average game time you realise I have to be actively dodging missiles and trying not to get killed for so long, it is such an inefficient vehicle.

All aspect missiles…

It is when you consider you’re buffing one of the best 11.0 jets.

It is only possible to believe this if you are not very good at the game, sorry. The J-7E is a cracked jet flight model wise.

This thing has better flight performance than any 11.0 aircraft. You just need to have more situational awareness and try to be more wise while using your missiles.
And in the meantime you can ask gaijin for PL-5C.

1 Like