Is German top tier ground really that op?

Kind of a genuine question i saw people argue about that alot, claiming Germany is too op that other countries deserve to get a copy paste of it
I mean
Yea leopard 2a7 is indeed really good
But that’s the tip of the spear for that tech tree
As puma completely useless without a spike especially at this BR
And spaa’s are rather decent
The light tank cavalry is swift but not that technically advanced aswell

So coming to the conclusion does adding leopard 2a7hu to italy basically replacing ariete
Really still leaving german top tier still uniquely stronger?
Why german mains would need to grind Germany if italy literally becomes one with better options? Better aviation aswell
That’s a genuine question
That came as result of using common sense

Also mentioning rheinmetall already have contracts with Hungary about leopard 2a8 and future kf51 panther (120mm version)

Meaning italy in the future would be a literal german copy paste
So that adds to knowledge

So what’s the point as a german main? I main Germany because i liked german made vehicles
When Sweden first got their leopards along with finnish i kinda ignored it cus well it wasn’t that bad and Finland doesn’t have that wide range of leopard veriants
That being said
Adding hungary to italy basically making it second german tech tree what’s the point really
Someday leopard 2a8 will be added
Would it be added to italy aswell? They literally signed on the contract
What about future kf51 panther? Eurofighters? What would be the point of playing germany?

its not OP.
OP is russia with unholy no-spall buffs, 40km AGMs, 20km SAMs and pesky flying crocodiles that pick you away from 8km with the famous “train of salt” (3 x vikrs in a row).

germany has what?
a 2A7v with unfinished armour and unrealistic nerfs?
a flarakrad that is overteired and missing a necessary mod?
a tiger helicopter with missiles that dont work and no top down attack capability, no gun, no good AA missiles and even the goddamn name is wrong (it should be KH Tiger or Tiger KHT)

2 Likes

True that’s what im trying to bring up to the table

1 Like

Basically coming to the conclusion
What’s the point of grinding Germany at all?

sadly…

2 Likes

No it’s not op. It is powerful but not op. The trouble is that some nations struggle more than others for some reason. All in all I’d say germany is a good choice but I wouldn’t call it op