I got banned

You’ve been caught buddy now stop crying and face the consequences

2 Likes

This point was a misunderstanding, I didn’t cheat

Someone using your account did.

Please remember also: People often undervalue the use of 2-step-authorisation. A well protected account is important to prevent someone can get illegal access to it and get someone into trouble.

Even if that happens, the responsibility for the accounts security lies always with the owner of the account, meaning that if the players don’t protect their accounts, they might have to face the consequences if their accounts are used to perform illegal actions by others…

3 Likes

in my case the same

its your fault for not protecting it

1 Like

My account is not being used by anyone else,You can check out my battle replays,
Now when I play the game, I hide and wait for the enemy, so I perform well

then its you who cheated now stop with the excuses and you arent getting unbanned

3 Likes

I’m not cheating, you can check out the battle replay

i dont care about replay, they caught you botting/cheating now cry and stop with the “i didnt cheat” excuses lol

3 Likes

meanwhile I am against using cheats cause: 1. I have no idea how to instal cheats onto an Xbox, 2. I HATE cheaters, 3. I’m not gonna pay for cheats that would just get my account and possible console banned.

Me too same reason

if you send this to gijun and show them that you don’t live in russia then they may reinstate it but you should still update you password and add 2FA first

They still might not reinstate the account though.
as stated above:

But hey, its worth a try. he might get lucky.

that’s true they may not but its worth a try nonetheless

I’m not using 2-step-authorisation,Oh my god, I thought about something terrible, I noticed in the game that my vehicle queue was changed, and I didn’t care about it at the time, now I think it was a change made after someone else logged in.

It’s just my guess, as long as I’m clear to myself that I’m not cheating,I don’t know how to appeal

So many didndonuffins. Almost as many innocent people as a prison.

1 Like

If you suspect your account was used by someone else to commit any forbidden actions, please contact Support, if possible with proof for other, unusual login locations. You should also check your login history in your profile and email notifications for any logins from unusual locations.

Please check this topic: Who is who and Reporting Procedure - #4

1 Like